New here. Using ignite program for detox

Options
youthlaxmom
youthlaxmom Posts: 18 Member
Today is my day 1. If you are a Xyngular user or OA member please friend me. I am trying a new approach. (Public humiliation).

I had great success with the products before but went off my meal plan and became a carb junkie again. Gained a ton of weight but not thinking about the pounds as much as getting healthy and wanting to be freed from my food related strongholds. Are you with me? Hit me up if you can relate.

Replies

• Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am going to give this a try. My sis in law is doing it and she had had tremendous success. She is not doing it for weight loss, just health improvements. I am going to do it for weight loss and health. I am hoping to get my shipment of ignite on Monday. Would love any advice that you have.
  • youthlaxmom
    youthlaxmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The person who you order this from will have all the resources. Or you can get them online in your back office. There is an ignite plan for 8-15 pounds plus detox then a 9-29 day meal plan that is easy and very yummy. Get both of those so you have some good clean meal ideas.
  • carennewell
    carennewell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi youth- I am in your boat! I lost weight a couple of years ago doing the 8dc and after many stressors and some health issues I have gained 10 lbs back over 2 yrs. I love zumba and working out on the ellyptical but feel guilty if I go to the Y after work. I hate eating or making dinner( for just the hubby when i I am on plan) at 8 pm! It is really hard to make myself exercise after working all day then cookjng dinner- I am just wanting to relax by then.. Especially when it is dark so early! I start the 8dc over and over because I blow it by day 2 - the detox cramps the stomach for me- ugh. I really need some motivation and someone to hold me accountable... And a cooperative husband. !