Team Bob -Week 12 weigh in

Options
6mimi
6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
We did it team! We stuck it out and made it through the entire challenge!!:drinker: I am so proud of each of you!

Thanks for being such an awesome team! I have had a lot of fun with you guys. Keep up all of your hard work and I hope to see you in the next challenge. Hugs to you all!!!:heart::heart: :heart:

PW-
CW-

Replies

• carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW-180
    CW-183
    I'm up 3 lbs,:ohwell: with the meds. I'm on I' now feel bloated sick tired !!!and I'm on them another week:sad: . I hope to hit the ground running with the next challenge.
    Thanks to all my team for all your suport for my family and I durning the illness of my son en-law, my brother and nephew:heart: , they are all doing well. My son en-law just started his new job monday, he has come a long way .5 1/2 weeks ago was when he had the anurissim WOW!!! GOD has blessed us with so much!!!:happy:

Good luck everyone!!! Have a Blessed, Beautiful and Fun Easter :flowerforyou:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    I know that is just your medications Carrie. Your eating has been spot on. I'll bet when you are off the meds those 3 pounds will melt right off. I am so glad to have been on this team with you. You have had a crazy time with all of the emergency situations in the family. You are right, God has truly blessed us. Keep up your great work and awesome dedication to good health. I'm proud of you!:heart:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    PW- 184.4
    CW- 185.0

Sorry team... up a bit this week. I am back up and roaring to go for a new week of healthy living! Thanks again to everyone on the team for being such great friends and supporting each other!:heart::heart:
    You guys are the best!!
  • channon26
    channon26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    PW:211
    CW:212
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Lw 172
    CW 174
    Up some from vacationing.....sorry group!!!!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    PW: 196.0
    CW: 190.2
    I can thank the flu for this one lol!!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    PW: 196.0
    CW: 190.2
    I can thank the flu for this one lol!!

Good grief Tiffany! You were sick! I hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for being a part of our team!:flowerforyou:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    PW:211
    CW:212

We were happy to have you on Team Bob channon26! I wish you continued good health!:heart:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    Lw 172
    CW 174
    Up some from vacationing.....sorry group!!!!

Vacations will do that! Lol I am on vacation the week that the next challenge starts. You still are doing wonderful. You have been a fun part of our team! Thanks for sticking it through this entire challenge!:bigsmile:
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    PW - 281

CW - 281

yesterday i got on the scale and I was 284 and now today it says 281...what is really going on!
  • tarynalyssa
    Options
    PW 155
    CW 153

I wasnt sure what my previous weight was just because this week I have fluctuated a lot! I either way I either lost 1 or 2 lbs so its still positive in my book! yay team bob!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    PW - 281

CW - 281

yesterday i got on the scale and I was 284 and now today it says 281...what is really going on!

The joys of being a woman! I was reading that our weight can fluctuate about 5 pounds daily. It's been a joy having you on Team Bob! Keep up the good work!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    PW 155
    CW 153

I wasnt sure what my previous weight was just because this week I have fluctuated a lot! I either way I either lost 1 or 2 lbs so its still positive in my book! yay team bob!

Congratulations! You have been working really hard! You had such big news with your engagement during this challenge. How exciting! Also, that looooooong run of yours. Wasn't it 9 miles? You are doing awesome. Thanks for being part of the team!
  • trugift
    trugift Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    PW-223
    CW-219.5

Whew, hope that was water weight- lol dog-gon vacation!
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    PW: 163.1
    CW: 162
  • 6mimi
    Options
    PW-223
    CW-219.5

Whew, hope that was water weight- lol dog-gon vacation!

I'll bet that was a great vacation!! Great job on your loss! High five! Thanks for being on Team Bob!!:flowerforyou:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    PW: 163.1
    CW: 162

Great loss Bokatok! You have been very consistent with your eating and exercise and that really shows. You were a wonderful Team Bob supporter. I know we all have appreciated your team spirit and humor!:happy:
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    PW- 197.4
    CW- 193.6

YAY!! even though some of this is due to my strep throat, I'll take it! I'm already back to the gym & feeling better, with no voice though...

Mimi, it has been such a pleasure being on your team! You are such a great motivator! I can't wait to sign up for the next challenge!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    Mazarith! .... You are so amazing! Congratulations on another great week!! I am also glad that you are starting to feel a little better. I know that you have had a lot to deal with throughout this challenge. You stepped up to the challenge and soared!! Thanks for being on our team!:flowerforyou:
  • jahenry17
    jahenry17 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    PW=152
    CW-152

Thank you 6mimi for being such a great organizer and motivator. I am ready for another round!