My progress so far. Share yours!

Options
atuchon
atuchon Posts: 234 Member
I took photos back on January 31st. I was starting the 30 Day Shred and was doing it off and on. Shortly after I joined all of you in this awesome group! I took more recent pictures on March 18th. It's crazy how you can't really see a difference until the pictures are side by side! I'm pretty happy with myself! It motivates me when seeing these to keep going, it makes me proud and feel strong! I just wanted to share with you all an also ask for any of you to share with me :)

27d58a74-8a22-48e4-8777-7e40b11a8e8b_zps2ef55c66.jpg
Hi Atuchon, I fixed your pic for you, just FYI. I wanted everyone to see your great results, nice work :smile:
Tip: in order to see everything in a pic on MFP (every website is different), the Width of your pic has to be 600 pixels or smaller, the height doesn’t matter (except for appearance, you don’t want it to look distorted).
So you have to resize a pic before you post it on MFP; you can do this on your computer if you have the photo editing software or you can do it on photobucket they have photo editing on photobucket, just click on editing, click on resize and change the width of your photo to 600 pixels or less, if you have 2 separate photos that you want to show up side-by-side then change the width of each photo to 295 pixels or less.

P.S. what software did you use to paste all your 8 photos into one?

Thanks, Mr. C

Replies

• RobertHendrix
    RobertHendrix Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Picture on left was from a carnival at work in September 2012. I was @ 489lbs and couldn't even come close to buttoning the shirt I was wearing. Picture on right is from this morning 3/26/13 @399lbs wearing the same shirt I couldn't button 6 months ago.

shirt489to399.jpg
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! you guys look fabulous!! I don't have results pics yet...but you have inspired me to go and take the before pics and hopefully, in the future, I will have some great after pics to show!!:noway:
  • atuchon
    Options
    Hi Atuchon, I fixed your pic for you, just FYI. I wanted everyone to see your great results, nice work :smile:
    Tip: in order to see everything in a pic on MFP (every website is different), the Width of your pic has to be 600 pixels or smaller, the height doesn’t matter (except for appearance, you don’t want it to look distorted).
    So you have to resize a pic before you post it on MFP; you can do this on your computer if you have the photo editing software or you can do it on photobucket they have photo editing on photobucket, just click on editing, click on resize and change the width of your photo to 600 pixels or less, if you have 2 separate photos that you want to show up side-by-side then change the width of each photo to 295 pixels or less.

P.S. what software did you use to paste all your 8 photos into one?

Thanks, Mr. C

Thank you Mr. C! I did it on my phone last night and I saw it was messed up but I was thinking it was just because I wasn't on the computer! Thank you very much for the tip!

I used an app on my phone called Photo Grid, I was pretty stoked because I always wondered how people did it! Now I will probably use it ALL the time!
    [/quote]
  • atuchon
    Options
    Picture on left was from a carnival at work in September 2012. I was @ 489lbs and couldn't even come close to buttoning the shirt I was wearing. Picture on right is from this morning 3/26/13 @399lbs wearing the same shirt I couldn't button 6 months ago.

shirt489to399.jpg

That is amazing! Thanks for sharing by the way! You have to feel SO great when you look at those two pictures side by side. You have done so great in the amount of time you have had so far!

On another note....last night I almost had soup for dinner, but it would have taken me way over my sodium intake and I remembered what you had posted about it. Now I will be paying much more attention to sodium thanks to you! :)
  • atuchon
    Options
    Oh my gosh! you guys look fabulous!! I don't have results pics yet...but you have inspired me to go and take the before pics and hopefully, in the future, I will have some great after pics to show!!:noway:

Thank you Angus! I can't wait to take more in another month or so and hopefully there will be an even bigger difference! I'm glad I took the pictures because it is so great to be able to look back. Go take some!!!
  • tarriharris5
    tarriharris5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You guys look amazing now that is inspiration I have done before pics but it will be a couple more weeks before I do it again I am doing it 6 weeks later and I will share with you all ( hopefully good pics ) thank you so much for your inspiration!!!
  • MisterClandestine
    Options
    This isn’t my progress, but this is OUR PROGRESS!

I just checked out all 6 Skinnyo Challenge pages and all together we have lost a bunch of weight in 4 weeks, now the Skinnyo pages may not be the same as the SS, because there are some people on one and not on the other etc. etc. BUT I don’t think that matters, as a whole group of people trying to change our lives, we are doing Pretty Damn Good in my Opinion!

So here are the numbers: Total Weight Loss per Skinnyo Challenge Page:

#1 (Red, Pink, Blue, Purple) = 43.4 lbs

#2 (Green) = 55 lbs

#3 (Sliver, Gold, Ruby, Diamond) = 64.9 lbs

#4 (Amber, Orange, Rose, Wine) = 93.7 lbs

#5 (Burgundy, Periwinkle) = 52.7

#6 (Fuchsia, Violet) = 6.5 lbs

Total Weight Lost by All Teams, All Players = 316.2 lbs – 32.5 lbs = 283.7 lbs

When I deduct for errors WE Have All Lost 283.7 lbs in 4 weeks; that is Fantastic!

If everyone would have stayed and participated; that number would be alot higher.

Just imagine what a difference we could make, if we all just lost alittle bit of weight every week.

Let’s see if we can beat that number in the next 4 weeks, we are all warmed-up now and we have our practice in!
  • MisterClandestine
    Options
    Hey everybody!!! FYI

Our “MFP Biggest Loser Skinnyo Board # 4” is on the Top Challenges List on Skinnyo, they are # 15 out of thousands of Challenges on Skinnyo for the most weight lost in a Challenge.

Most of the Challenges on Skinnyo that are in the “Top Challenges” list are Long-Term one year Challenges, Board # 4 has made it into the Top 15 in 4 weeks, Now that is something to Brag about and be Proud Of, in my Opinion!

If you go to Skinnyo and click on “browse Challenges” and then click on “Top Challenges”, you will find our Board # 4 down 15th on the list, with a Total of 95.2 lbs lost in 4 weeks!

Congratulations to all our MFP Group members on Board # 4 :smile: GREAT WORK!
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Great job group 4. Great job everyone...keep working towards your goal. :wink:
    Thanks for posting that Mr C the numbers are incredible:heart:
  • LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job so far guys!!!! I love progress pics!

I am not to my goal weight but this is my before pictures and my "during" picture.

25qznk9.jpg

Thanks Robert!:drinker:
  • RobertHendrix
    RobertHendrix Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    25qznk9.jpg

Congrats. Great progress can really see the difference. Your image size is just a tad to big, try to keep the size to 600 pixels or less for posting to forums Yours is currently at 639 pixels for the width. Here is your image at 600 pixels

25qznk9.jpg
  • atuchon
    Options
    Great job so far guys!!!! I love progress pics! I am not to my goal weight but this is my before pictures and my "during" picture.

You look great! It's not even a question whether or not people can tell because you look like a new women!