Godly Motivation

Options
ajnlee25
ajnlee25 Posts: 56 Member
What helps you stay on track?

I like to pray while exercising if I am tempted to eat more than I should or extra junk.

Replies

• maryannsaunderspreston
    Options
    I look at myself in the mirror, and know that I am better than this. I have let myself get out of control, and I am doing no one any good like this. I am ashamed to be out in public, and for awhile I was letting that keep me from going to church. But, I am not letting the devil get me down like that anymore. I am putting everything into perspective, and I know that God loves me and He is by my side while I am on this journey. That is my motivation. Yes, there will be bumps in the road, and I will slip up from time to time, but God will be there to help me back on the right path and keep guiding me along the way.
  • kathiewoods3
    kathiewoods3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You got that right, God is with you in this journey and I am with you too. I will pray for you and I am here if you need someone to talk you out of that temptation, but remember "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, thay ye may be able to bear it. 1 Corinthians 10:13