Half Way..I have lost 28lb..wanted new motivated friends!!

Options
lizai1
lizai1 Posts: 32 Member
Hi
I started MFP on 2 January 2013 and feel it is working for me...I have lost 28lb (12.5k) so far. 

I  have had a sort out of my MFP friends going for over 20 to 8.....most of whom no longer log in or are very negative. 

I am a supportive MFP friend and would love to find new friends who are looking to lose weight and are motivated and supportive and I am looking forward to being as supportive and motivating as I can. This 2nd half of my weight loss will probally be harder than the 1st half.....lets do this together...... Liza

Replies

• anaquay
    anaquay Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss so far, I'm just at the start of the journey. I log in everyday, apart from when I'm visiting my bloke as internet access via my phone is very intermittent. Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • spongeh
    spongeh Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i have done the same as you, started in January 2013 and I've so far lost 28lb. I've got about another 10lb to go, but I've started stronglifts so expect the weight to come off slower, but my body composition to change over the next 2 months or so.

I log my food and exercise everyday (good or bad), my diary is open to friends and I'm always open to new friends :smile:
  • ursiestar
    ursiestar Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I started using mfp about 4 weeks ago and am luvin it. Feel free to add me x
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far!!

I log on every day if you want to add me xx
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    I'm kind of half way and fighting my way out of a plateau. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • mightdomightnot
    mightdomightnot Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    friend request sent....I mean business :)
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I've just joined - although I've been using my app for a few months. I've lost 25lbs astonishingly easily! I never imagined I'd ever shake the weight off! So I'm feeling spectacularly positive! feel free to add me!
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Iv lost 28lb too I love the app an all my friends always happy for more xx
  • Richard269
    Options
    Add me if you like been on here for 40 days and lost 20 pound so far , also love to walk do about 30 miles a week .
  • Chickcass
    Chickcass Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 21lbs so far but have am looking to lose another 30lb.

Feel free to add me. I log in every day. ????
  • angelahammon
    angelahammon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi well done on your loss, iv lost 15 pounds so far, iv been trying to loose weight since last september , i lost a few pounds and then put it back on. since January i have been dedicated to changing my eating habits and going to the gym, i still have a few pounds to loose but then it will be toning up and keeping to my new ways, feel free to add me