May the Odds be Ever in OUR favor!

Options
akenesson
akenesson Posts: 88 Member
Congratulations everyone on their weighins, I think we did great!

I think alot of my weight loss might have been "water weight"... But Ill take it... anything to get the motivation flowing!

Keep up the great work guys... I know its hard, we all know its hard, if it were easy we wouldnt be here... But give 'er all shes got!

Also if your ever feeling a moment of weakness, like you might slip, message me, or if youd like i'd be happy to give you my email/phone... if you think it would help...

Replies

• tnpxx94
    tnpxx94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Thanks for adding me to the team this week! I'm really excited to do this! Just thought I'd introduce myself (: I'm Taylor and I'll be 19 very soon! I'm in college and pre-nursing as of right now. I love having new friends and I like helping people out and motivating others so feel free to add me! Good luck this week and may the odds be ever in OUR favor ;)
  • akenesson
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Seems like this week has been rough on everyone, and its understandable: Easter weekend, Alot of stress floating around, and I know in my case Im betting my initial weightloss was more "water weight" than mass...

I was VERY surprised to see that I made goal when i stepped on the scale... I pretty much blew it this whole weekend... And I might be paying for it next week...

But stay motivated, try our best, and we'll get there...

Dont forget your weighins!
  • weightingtobloom
    weightingtobloom Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    4/8/13 Weight: 138
  • lauragroy
    Options
    Good job
  • akenesson
    Options
    OK guys, last week was kinda rough for us... First and foremost, tpnxx94, thank you for keeping us afloat! But the other 3 of us, we all just hit maintence weight... And we can do better!

Im kind of sad about my own lack of progress... I was doing so well too... But this week Im hoping to turn it around and get back on track...

Its NEVER too late... we can do this... and if you ever need any help or motivation, please dont hesitate to message, email me, or text me if you want... I'd be happy to give you guys my cell number if it would help us!