Time to VOTE!!

Options
Okay it appears that the after pics have been posted. Please look over the before and after pics and provide who your top 3 challenge winners are. Post usernames here! I also want to add that I am extremely proud of you all! Please continue this journey by joining the "Spring into Summer Challenge"!!

Hugs,

Dee

Replies

• micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    It seems there were only a handful of people who posted their before and after pics. so my votes are:

wbandel
    stephanj
    honeytips
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    BoboGritt (first place)
    kissmisskate
    honeytips

Not only did all three lose weight, but it looks like they vastly improved their health through exercise.

I think I should be out of the running because I may have lost weight, but I'm totally skinny fat. lol This next challenge I'm going to focus on my goal weight AND exercise.

Congratulations to everyone who went through the challenge! We're all winners. :)
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Stephanj
    Nytemirage
    Skinnydreams

But come on everyone done well
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Oh my...I don't know if I can vote because everyone looks so great!!!

I think if I must my first one has to be for stephanj because I am incredibly amazed at how that cellulite just disappeared from her belly and #2 has to be Marcelka77 simply because she is a nice lady on my friend's list! :smile: (She looks great as well).
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    This was hard, everyone did a great job! I voted for some people who had really big losses (pics or not) and/or had some really significant visual changes:
    BoboGritt
    marcelka77
    Honeytips

Thanks was fun, thanks so much for hosting this Dee :-)
  • kissmisskate
    kissmisskate Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    stephanj
    wbandel
    kissmisskate :wink: (what can I say, I'm proud of myself!)

Thanks again Dee! This was fab!
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Wow, I was definitely not expecting to see my name on anyone's list so I'm absolutely blushing!! Thanks guys!!

Everyone did such an amazing job and it was sooo hard to select the top 3 but here goes:

1. BoboGritt
    2. stephanj
    3. marcelka77
  • amyj000
    amyj000 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ahh, this is hard, but I'm voting for

1. marcelka77
    2. skinnydreams8
    3. nytemirage
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Can we vote for ourselves? If so then I vote for me! I'm a llittle biased though! LOL! I feel amazing after losing almost 15 pounds! And people at work keep telling me how great I look!

NyteMirage
    stephanj
    mwgner
    BoboGritt

-Jennifer
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I think everyone who kept at it all 10 weeks is a winner!

Good job!
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Doesn't look like a lot of people voted... and no winners were ever picked *frowns*