WoW MoP 5.2

Options
Slimithy
Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
Well it's been a few weeks now. how's everyone enjoying the patch? Any Locks working the Green Fire Quests? Just got my Tome gonna start it tonight.

Replies

• SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Despite how painful the new raids have been in LRF, I had two decent groups last night and obtained a couple of upgrades in one day, so I can't complain.

I'm totally jealous of your green fire tome though...I've been trying off and on (which is likely my problem - I haven't been dedicated) and haven't obtained it yet.

They're selling for an insane amount on the auction house on the server I play on though. I don't think I'll ever amass the crazy amount of gold they're going for lol, and I've never been a very lucky warlock.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I'm LOVING IT!

I just have to be careful to use moderation. WoW was a HUGE part of my weight gain back in 2007. I see shades of my former self poke through at times.

It's just so easy to be like "ooh, gotta do ONE more thing", THEN I'll go work out. Next thing you know, it's been 3 hours or more.

I know hardcore raiders may scoff at LFR, but for me, LFR has been a godsend. I can still get "decent" gear, without having to commit to a raid schedule. Rotating 12hr shiftwork just isn't conducive to committing to a set raid schedule ya know?
  • Slimithy
    Options
    Despite how painful the new raids have been in LRF, I had two decent groups last night and obtained a couple of upgrades in one day, so I can't complain.

I'm totally jealous of your green fire tome though...I've been trying off and on (which is likely my problem - I haven't been dedicated) and haven't obtained it yet.

They're selling for an insane amount on the auction house on the server I play on though. I don't think I'll ever amass the crazy amount of gold they're going for lol, and I've never been a very lucky warlock.

I actually bought mine off the AH for 30K. Goldmaking is a big part of what I enjoy in WoW and the reason I do it so when I want something cool like a mount, or that one piece of armor to make me LFR eligible, or this Tome then I I can get it. If you want to learn goldmaking check out jim younkin on powerwordgold. Unless you play on Exodar, in which case nevermind... I don't need the competition...
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wow, 30k is a deal. It was like 80k on Blackhand. I also enjoy playing the economy and making gold, but I'd never be able to hang on to 80k, let alone allow myself to spend it on green fire ... Hopefully I'll get lucky one day lol.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely bored by it. My fiance and I were going to take a break from it for a few months after our time ran out, but I forgot it was attached to our bank account, so NEXT month lol. I admit I do still have fun with it and so does he, but not enough fun to justify $30/mo on top of our Xbox Live accounts and Gamefly and everything else. Plus there's just not enough time to devote lately.
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Well it's been a few weeks now. how's everyone enjoying the patch? Any Locks working the Green Fire Quests? Just got my Tome gonna start it tonight.

yup. i'm pretty rad now - got mine the first week :D

greenfire3_sm.jpg
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

I actually bought mine off the AH for 30K. Goldmaking is a big part of what I enjoy in WoW and the reason I do it so when I want something cool like a mount, or that one piece of armor to make me LFR eligible, or this Tome then I I can get it. If you want to learn goldmaking check out jim younkin on powerwordgold. Unless you play on Exodar, in which case nevermind... I don't need the competition...

Ibuycheaper/isellcheaper is that you?
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I actually cancelled my sub yesterday and it expires on the 31st. I got to where I was starting to get bored, our raid team has kind of fallen apart due to the GM/Raid Leader being ill. I need a break anyway. I usually take a few months off here and there and I am LONG overdue for one. lol
  • Slimithy
    Options

Ibuycheaper/isellcheaper is that you?

Not I Aliwan. I play Hordeside mostly, you're Ally, right? I've only got lowbies on Alliance. I figure I'll level them up during the next pre-expansion lull. I'd like to see the lore on that side. My main is Whrathgar, I'll leave my Bank/AH anonymous... Don't want you mad when I undersut you...

Those who are getting bored, I hear you. I took a 2-3 month break after I leveled my main up to 90. I came back on the tail end of 5.1. I'm having fun. But when it isn't fun it is time to take a break and maybe come back in a few months.