Introductions

Options
doodlemeg
doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
Hey everyone!

My name is Megan and I'm looking to get back on the exercise wagon and I like this idea of 3 weeks dedicated to good eating and constant exercise. I've already started planning for what I'm going to be doing for those three weeks and soon will start my meal planning =)

I'm about 213 right now and really want to make it into onederland ;) I want to be at LEAST 10lbs lighter by the end of April, my SUPER goal is about 20lbs by the end of April but I'm just going to work hard and see how it goes =D

Replies

• JennMcG215
    Options
    Thank you for starting this challenge! I'm new on here and this is exactly what I need. Good luck to all of you!
  • Tamarah2eau
    Tamarah2eau Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks for creating the group! My name is Tamara, I am 170lbs. I had a baby in September and haven't been motivated to get this baby weight off until now. My ultimate goal is to get to 140 but my short term goal is to lose 6 pounds. I think this three week challenge is a great way to get started. I've never done anything like this before but I guess we check in from time to time?
    Good luck to everyone.
  • doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I actually didn't start this group I just thought it was a great idea and had seen no one had posted anything yet and since I was super excited I posted the introductions thread =P

But I'm happy to see others as eager as me to get started! Tamara I'm not exactly sure how it'll work, I'm sure there will be some check ins, hopefully the creator of the group will see all of us eager to start and let us know how it'll work :D
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Sandra and I am forty years old. I used to be very fit when I was younger but after three kids and long-term office jobs I seem to have put on a lot of weight and have no energy. I am really looking forward to three weeks of dedication, hoping it's the boost I need to get active again. Thanks and Best wishes to everyone on their fitness journey.
  • bsymonds
    bsymonds Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey there :) It's great that you're all excited and a very smart idea about planning ahead! I really needed some motivation to do this as well :) Feel free to check in anytime and let us know about your progress, I'm just glad I've got some people on board with me that are very keen. I think I'll aim for around 6 pounds and I'll keep you updated on my progress probably once a week and I can't wait to hear on how all of you go through the challenge :) Good luck to everyone I knew we can do it!
  • baileygirl_5
    baileygirl_5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Three weeks is so do-able! Sometimes it' so discouraging for me to think of weight control as a "the rest of my life" thing that I like to set little goals and challenges for myself when I need a boost. I lost a lot of weight about eight years ago through weight watchers and have managed to keep most of it off until lately when I've crawled up a pound or two a year until I've got a few to lose again. Although this time it's hard! I have been struggling to lose a few and maintain for a while and the scale hasn't budged ...... Need some motivation and a short-term goal.

Feel free to friend me and we'll try to motivate each other!
  • huckabeebug
    huckabeebug Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Im so in! My birthday is the 22nd. Great way to loose some pounds for the big day. I will be celebrating the big 25! I have plans to start my 401k then, so why not be getting fit and have a whole new me!
  • jgear13
    jgear13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was very excited to see this group because I have exactly 3 weeks left of working with a trainer and I feel like I need to kick it into high gear. I have been cheating with my nutrition lately and want to stick to clean eating the next 3 weeks (maybe with the exception of Easter!). I also want to push myself to workout a little more than what I have been. I only see the trainer 2x a week 30 min sessions for weight lifting/toning then I am supposed to be at the gym 3 other hours each week for cardio and I'm lucky if I do half of that.

I'm currently at 157.6 my goal is to be at 153 in 3 weeks.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting a 3 day a week heavy lifting program. I'm excited that this is almost the same deadline as my birthday.
    I don't expect to lose a lot in that time, heavy lifting can cause quite a bit of water weight, and this is not fast, but
    I do expect to be feeling more fit, and lower my bf% 1 point at a time.

on cardio days i'm working on my endurance with interval training mainly.
  • Perezrachel
    Options
    I'm excited to start this group - my goal is 6 pounds in three weeks. Mostly I need to develop good healthy habits
  • brandon2102
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm 21 and about 20-25 pounds heavier than I would like to be. I love the idea of this group, especially since I'm just about to start Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred! It might be hard to eat right and exercise over Easter, but I'm going to take y'all up on the 3 week challenge and do my best :)
  • lifestruggle
    Options
    My name is Danny and Im gonna try and dedicate myself to this for 3! I need constant help and guidance! Friends? Add me! Message me 5 times a day to see if Im eating correctly! :)