Oh..not another 5 minutes!! 3/30

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
If you can today exercise an extra 5 min and increase the intensity those 5 min!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Well - that's easy - this is my big day. No rest on Saturdays! :happy: :love: And it feels like SPRING!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Well - that's easy - this is my big day. No rest on Saturdays! :happy: :love: And it feels like SPRING!

Gorgeous day here! I want to go outside and play!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Done (and done for the next several weeks!!) After doing a 4 mile walk/jog, I spent 3.5 hours helping my parents on their property hauling brush, moving downed fence posts, pulling out fence posts, moving metal framing pieces and sheets of metal (which we will be using to build a lean-to this week) hauling large jugs of water around to water new plants (remember we're talking over 2 acres that we were working on)
    Now so sore from all that work!
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    There you go. 30+5 minutes of cycling. I "almost" didn't need the sweater today...almost.
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Done (and done for the next several weeks!!) After doing a 4 mile walk/jog, I spent 3.5 hours helping my parents on their property hauling brush, moving downed fence posts, pulling out fence posts, moving metal framing pieces and sheets of metal (which we will be using to build a lean-to this week) hauling large jugs of water around to water new plants (remember we're talking over 2 acres that we were working on)
    Now so sore from all that work!

Hey guys I did it too! I didn't have a clock I went outside to a track but I went around one extra time! YAY!!!!!!!!