Skinnyo

Options
sassafrascas
sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
Maybe its just me or that I just havent taken the tie to get used to a new site, but I find the skinnyo website hard to navigate, I want to be about of this challenge but I am just not sure what I need to do with skinnyo to be involved.

Replies

• angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Maybe its just me or that I just havent taken the tie to get used to a new site, but I find the skinnyo website hard to navigate, I want to be about of this challenge but I am just not sure what I need to do with skinnyo to be involved.
    It's not just you...Skinnyo is very confusing for me too (speaking from my own personal experience)...I only go on there to check in my weight on Mondays. Good luck Sass...and welcome to this group! Unfortunately the community boards for this challenge haven't been quite as active as I'd like...but you can message me if you need anything and feel free to add me as a friend.:heart:

PS I've added you to our group spreadsheet...in the purple section here is the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoEtNSSwWMMidHgwQnpkQ2I2OHFzVE1CV1J4b3BkT3c#gid=0
    You can go there and your starting weight to week 5 on Monday, or now if you'd like...we weigh in and update it each Monday...hope you do great! You can do it!!:wink:
  • tarriharris5
    tarriharris5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Welcome to the group you will find this group to be full of great people. I agree with Ang but Mr.C and Ang try real hard. So feel free to post and say whatever is on your mind. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like :)
  • amcmikel
    amcmikel Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!So happy to see someone else from TX, especially as close as we are to each other!! I live just outside of Paris! Please add me as a friend.Ill try to help as much as I can! :happy: