Happy Easter!

Options
Much love to all my new friends in our F&F group.Have a wonderful,blessed Easter. Be strong today,and overindulge in Easter goodies:smile:

Replies

• susanjean62
    susanjean62 Posts: 200
    Options
    Woops...meant to say DON"T overindulge in Easter goodies....lol.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the Easter celebrations.
  • Sara13CH
    Sara13CH Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter to you all as well.

Today was definitely a tough day for me. Emotions were running high and all I wanted to do was EAT. Thank goodness I don't keep my trigger foods in the house. Hopefully tomorrow this will all pass by tomorrow...urg.
  • Aboele79
    Aboele79 Posts: 40
    Options
    happy easter to all :D
  • prillygirl
    prillygirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I didn't bother logging after breakfast. It was a bad week and a bad start to my day. Work is overwhelming and I just gave myself today for cheating. I'm stressed and tired...hence all the fun food and easter candy.
    I'll be up at five am for my morning run...because I have to!
  • Aboele79
    Options
    on the plus side i got the coolest easter presents a 12kg weight set and a set of resistance tubes :D bonus
  • Aboele79
    Options
    I didn't bother logging after breakfast. It was a bad week and a bad start to my day. Work is overwhelming and I just gave myself today for cheating. I'm stressed and tired...hence all the fun food and easter candy.
    I'll be up at five am for my morning run...because I have to!

We all have days like this ..i sure do .. but the good thing is tomorrow is a new day :D one step at a time :D