Check In

Options
Hey guys,
Was just seeing how everyone's going so far :) I had a bit of trouble over Easter with all the chocolate and I'll have to admit I did eat some. So far I have lost 8 inches and 11lbs and I have no idea how! My exercise has increased so much and I stopped boredom eating :) I hope you're all going well and I'd love to hear if anyone's had some changes :)

Replies

• baileygirl_5
    baileygirl_5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Now that the holiday weekend is over I'm starting this morning. We had company and lots of lunches, dinners, happy hours, etc but all is back to normal this morning.

I'm dedicating myself anew this morning and am looking forward to three weeks of practically perfect eating and exercising. My plan is to not go over my calories and exercise for at least an hour three times a week. I've been stuck for a while so I'm really curious how these three weeks will affect me.

I'm so glad I found this group for the motivation and encouragement. I can't wait to hear how everyone else does! Let go guys and have three weeks of great results!!
  • mariaseychelles
    mariaseychelles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I surprisingly was able to control myself for easter.Had nice food but in moderate amount. im so excited for april as im on a 21 day no junk challenge, and i joined the kick *kitten* april group with lots of burpees and squates to be donr and now this group!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I did great at Easter dinner and still had lots of room left for dessert :) I was just lacking in protein. I ate 3-4oz of turkey, and tried to eat more turkey but it just was really dry without my honey mustard and she didn't have any. so I ate some tuna when I got back home. I have very little trouble with overeating in public, or over at someone else's house. my issue is when i'm at home. Since i'm not working right now, I don't leave often. But I'm feeling very focused and have no problems getting my macros in, at least till we run out of protein this week.
  • Perezrachel
    Options
    I was able to stay within my limits yesterday (the first day of the challenge). I'm not sure that food/liquid intake is the problem but rather getting exercise. I have trouble sleeping so I am usually rushing in the mornings to get out the door and then by evening I'm exhausted. Not sure how to handle this - so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  • baileygirl_5
    baileygirl_5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Perez can you take some sneakers to work with you and take a brisk walk during your lunch time? Or two short walks during breaks? A girl I work with has five pound weights under her desk and she does arm exercises once a day. Maybe you can fit in some small bursts of workouts during the day.

I work all day and am tired at night too but recently signed up for an exercise class that meets twice a week. I hate and dread going but always feel so good when I'm done. That gives me more incentive to work out at least once at home so I get three in a week.
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow, I had a great week. I started the 30 day shred with another group and have actually been sticking with it. My starting weight (with new digital scale) was: 156. Current weight: 152 that's 4 lbs in one week!!! I pulled a pair of pants from my "skinny clothes" pile and they fit! So I ran for the tape measure and discovered I lost 2" on my hips, 1 on my waist and 2 on my bust (ok that one is not so good). I can't wait for next weeks weigh in, I feel more motivated then ever! Hope everyone is having a successful week as well. :flowerforyou:
  • Perezrachel
    Options
    walking at lunch or during breaks is a good idea. my office is near the City Park so it would be an enjoyable walk.

So far this challenge has been good for me - keeping me aware of everything I eat as well as the amount of exercise I am getting. Thanks!!!