Options
rachaelaldora
rachaelaldora Posts: 99 Member
Let me know if you're interested!

Replies

• Bubblevixen
    Bubblevixen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Definitely count me in! :D my goal weight to lose was 38lb by August. I'm 4lb down in 2 weeks so all is proceeding as planned :laugh: Would be fabulous to have a group of people with similar goals to help along the way! :D Hugs to all :flowerforyou:
  • Marrhet
    Marrhet Posts: 13
    Options
    My goal is 28 (Now 27 pounds away) so I think this will give me the extra kick I need to lose that remaining weight. :D I am in.
  • rachaelaldora
    Options
    Awesome!! It'll be nice to have the extra support.
    Is anyone here competitive?
    We could make it a weekly challenge to loose weight.
    Who ever looses the most (healthy and naturally) will be named the winner of the week?
  • sweetcheeks1978
    Options
    I am up for this! Wanna lose 30lbs by my 10yr wedding anniversary on 27 July!

I already lost 50lbs but the last 30lbs is proving hard...but am focused so lets do this!!
  • dymplz8
    dymplz8 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm excited to join this group, I have 90lbs total to lose and am just starting today so 30 by July 1 may be a big goal but any weight lost will be exciting and really looking forward more to the accountabilty and support. Feel free to add me if you's like :)
  • rachaelaldora
    Options
    I'm excited that everyone is excited about this!
    Remember to check the other posts about weight and various other things :)
  • 140bySept
    Options
    Hi Rachael (and everybody else).

Thanks for starting the group, Rachael. I intend to lose 40lbs by September - my birthday - which breaks down to 8 lb a month/2 lb a week. Which is tough enough as that equates to a 1000 calorie deficit, every single day. Half of which will be a bottle of wine so that is theoretically do-able! The other half is exercise, equating to 45 mins on the rowing machine every single morning for the next five months. Yipes.
    So, how are we all planning to lose 10 lbs a month for the next three months? Any super hints for shifting that extra, elusive half-pound a week?
  • rachaelaldora
    Options
    Welcome 140bysept (sorry didn't have a name to go by)
    I'm excited you joined us in this challenge. 40 pounds by September is a fantastic goal
    And I LOVE the rower.
    With my personal experience I hated working out. And most people do in the beginning. Any time you partake in physical activity your brain releases endorphins within the next half hour that make you feel happy/good. After every workout I focus on these endorphins (even after a walk) and it becomes a healthy addiction.

How I plan on working to the 30 pound goal is keep eating healthy, I eat paleo.
    I'm just starting to count calories to make sure I hit where I need to :)
    And working out more.
    Also I'm planning on starting to run. Slowly three times a week. I hate running so ill be doing this in intervals for 1K until I can run it straight.
    Don't forget your h2o I drink 4 L a day or more.
    What about ya'll
  • scan76
    scan76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm in, need to shed the baby weight before my daughter's first birthday!!
  • rachaelaldora
    Options
    Welcome scan76
  • Appleina316
    Options
    I am very competitive so I defo want to get involved with this challenge .. Yay
  • rachaelaldora
    Options
    Welcome appliances2013 !!
  • mandeeluvsme
    Options
    I want in. Gotta look great for my bf on his bday July 9th. :)
  • CJMommyof2
    CJMommyof2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Already have weigh in on Mondays so that works perfect!
  • mommy_hood
    mommy_hood Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My name is Kelly my birthday is July 5 and we are leaving for the beach July 3rd so I would love to try and do this challenge as well

My recorded weigh day is Saturdays but I weigh every morning just to see how my food and water affects me.... So on Saturday I weigh 235 but today I weighed 237 ( I am assuming water or Easter weight ) so which number should I count.... I think a 30 lb weight loss would be a great birthday present because it would almost put me in onederland !!!
  • bajanrosa
    bajanrosa Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm in I feel like I can do this, I went from 260 to 244.6 with aprox 4 weeks of exercise and drinking only water I want to be healthy so count me in!
  • cryptogirl
    cryptogirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ominous! Thanks for making this challenge! I am renewing my wedding vows in Hawaii in July and want to feel great on the beach! It would be awesome to look better than on my wedding day!
  • gottaloseby45
    Options
    I am up for the challenge! I started with MFP today and this will be a great starting motivator!
  • Stewart_21
    Stewart_21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in this will be a great motivator for me to start working out more!
  • mnyttpnk
    mnyttpnk Posts: 4
    Options
    Count me in!!