Looking for Input from TurboFire Advanced Veterans

Options
KKWilson
KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
OK, so there are a lot of posts out here about how the TurboFire Advanced Upper 20 and Lower 20 DVD's are no longer available. I'm curious, for those of you who have done or are doing the advanced weeks of the TurboFire Schedule, what are you substituting for these two workouts?

I'm just starting week 12 today and I am trying to decide if I need to buy the Advanced DVD's set or not. It comes with 5 workouts; however, 3 of those 5 workouts came with the set that I originally ordered, so really I'd be paying $60 for TurboFire 60 and TurboFire HIIT 30. Are these two workouts worth the $60 or should I just swap in TurboFire 55 EZ and HIIT 25 for these two workouts? Thoughts?

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I have the advanced discs and love love love Fire 60, haven't done Hiit 30 yet, but don't think I would pay $60 for these discs, that's how much I paid for the whole package. I agree with just swapping 55ez and Hiit 25 unless you can find the advanced discs through other sources, ebay, craigslist, etc.
  • KKWilson
    Options
    Thanks so much! That is what I was thinking too that it might be just as good to substitute for those.
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love Fire 60!!! I purchased the entire set including the original advanced dvds for less than $60, so no I would not pay that much for just 2 dvds. I think Upper & Lower 20 are great workouts too and am sad to see they are no longer part of the set.
    I agree with dym123, try and find them on ebay for a decent price, but substituing 55 & 25 should be a pretty close calorie burn.
  • KKWilson
    Options
    Thanks butterflycz!. I think that I what I'm going to do, but I might rewind some of the HIITs in HIIT 25 and do them 3 times instead of only twice. I am soooo disappointed that Upper and Lower 20 aren't available anymore. Boo!