God is our strength!

Options
anniefamiy
anniefamiy Posts: 34 Member
Psalm 9:9 The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you

I am so glad that you guys are part of my life, because I felt a sense of duty to come back and keep moving forward! and I know that God is using this forum and you to push me beyond what i though I could do.

My dear mom was my encourage and friend she is resting in peace now and after the funerals ( here and DR) I feel so discourage and feeling like given up! but God in all his good and perfect love gave me the strength to be here today. So, Girls! lets keep up the good work and bring down the enemy!

1) First, trust in God that he will make your journey successful!

2) Imagine your self how you want to be!

3) Workout (do your best even if is less than 30minutes and eat !

Please use this forum to share your success and disappointments!
I am here, we all here for you and to encourage one another

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Replies

• kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    <3
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the wonderful post. So encouraging. Going through a rough 'season' and need spiritual reinforcement daily. Thanks again!
  • Journeywithyou
    Journeywithyou Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear of your Mom. You are turning to Jesus for your strength and he will never fail you. We only need to push through this moment and when the next gets here we will then push through that one. One Day, One Hour, One Minute, One second at a time.

Thank you for your words of encouragement you post here. This past weekend I spent time with family but I also did not eat the best food, or get in the exercise as I would have if I was home. I know I have a to push forward and get back on track. :flowerforyou:
  • bblumenstock
    bblumenstock Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your honesty in your post along with the encouraging scriptures - the last week I haven't exercised like I should and have been really discouraged with some stress factors - your post helps.
    Good luck and keep pressing forward <3
  • CASSIEWESTSUNRISE
    CASSIEWESTSUNRISE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    thank you this is beautiful:flowerforyou: .. have a Blessed day team hearts and rainbows..
  • Karen_8992
    Karen_8992 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    God made us his perfect plan according to his special plans. I know He would shake his head at me if he saw some of the things I choose to eat. LOL! This post makes me think, "I just wonder what His day's menu of food intake for me would be if I were to sit down with him in a MFP Counseling session. LOL!_