MFP Scuba Group

Options
2»

Replies

• cardemi
    cardemi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great to find this group! Just got a fitbit through an employer wellness program so I thought I'd incorporate it with this site. I've been diving since 1995. I was certified in a quarry in Indiana and now do most of my diving off the coast of Massachusetts. I've been fortunate to dive some different locations including the Caribbean, Florida, and California. I enjoy taking additional courses, especially outside of dive season to keep diving (at least in some way). During this long winter I added the Ice Diving course--a great experience but I definitely prefer Florida and the Caribbean (summer diving here in New England is usually close enough to ice diving to satisfy that). This summer I get to try out an liveaboard in the Maldives so I'm looking forward to that.
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    Hi guys, I know this group is kinda dead at the moment with the last posts months ago, but I thought I'd post to see if people are still around. My husband and I are PADI AOW with Dry suit speciality. (Much needed here in the UK). We haven't been diving for all that long in the grand scheme of things, it all started with a Try dive in Rhodes in 2010. We have dived in Tenerife, Kefalonia, the Red Sea, and a few places in the UK. Our next dive holiday is hopefully going to be Malta. My favourite dive saw two rays hidden in the sand, as we approached them they swam (flew) off and were so graceful it took my breath away.
    Anyway hope to share dive stories with you all.
  • cardemi
    cardemi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that post IHateThinking, it would be nice to see more activity in this group. Drysuits are definitely standard here in New England, USA, especially after summer!
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    :) Nice to see some activity!

Haven't been in the water diving for what feels like an AGE (was in August lol). Am next doing pool skills (we're playing with SMBs) in a couple of weeks.

Still saving for our next holiday!
  • JCinNC
    JCinNC Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! Has anyone figured out a way to connect our dive computers to MFP? I'd love to have the exercise date from my OCI automatically show up in MFP.

Thoughts?
  • rickiorford
    rickiorford Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey folks, anyone still active in this group? im a diver currently training for my tech certs. always good to trade workout tips and have folks to help hold each other accountable to our own goals