Sharing

Options
dani2bkickin
dani2bkickin Posts: 29 Member
If you try any great new recipes or workouts, feel free to share!!
New recipes hopefully being on the healthy side, whether its for us or our kids.

Replies

• CJMommyof2
    CJMommyof2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I found a website (via pinterest) that I really like. It lists the nutrition breakdown including WW points. I haven't tried a lot of the recipes yet but have a whole list of ones I want to try and the ones that we have tried my kids and I LOVE! Just thought I would share, it is dashingdish.com. There are also some workouts on the site that look rather interesting, but I like the recipes. I have no affiliation with the site, other than being a fan!
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I found a website (via pinterest) that I really like. It lists the nutrition breakdown including WW points. I haven't tried a lot of the recipes yet but have a whole list of ones I want to try and the ones that we have tried my kids and I LOVE! Just thought I would share, it is dashingdish.com. There are also some workouts on the site that look rather interesting, but I like the recipes. I have no affiliation with the site, other than being a fan!

I have used dashingdish as well!
    skinnytaste.com is also a good one.

I have a lot of websites on crockpot and freezer bag recipes too if you are interested. But you have to sort through the good and the bad with them. Some are quite high on sodium and such.
    sixsisterstuff.com
    savingyoudinero,com
    onceamonthmom.com
    lovingmynest.com
    whoneedsacape.com
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I got the looney spoons collection cookbook which I love and has helped me a lot. All the recipes are delicious but healthier for you. It also has tons of health and nutrition info on every page. The best part is that all the recipes are already in Mfp which makes it easy to track as long as you respect the portions.