What's Your Weakness...

Options
EDesq
EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
In a same sex attraction? ME, Imma fool for beautiful, kinda bowed-shapely LEGS; and a Beautiful face and smile. But NICE legs on a pretty woman knocks Me out. If she puts on a skirt or dress just below or mid knee with a 2 inch or higher heel, I freak! I have to "contain" Myself...LOL!

What attracts you to a person? Oh and the personality, sense of humor...all of that is important, those things determine whether we will STAY with a person, but face it INITIAL attraction is "ani-mal" (physical).

Replies

• andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    For me it a manly man, broad shoulders, like Chris hemmsworth(sp ) personality they must have a wicked sense of humor.
  • natsmom118
    natsmom118 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for Eyes :blushing:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    LEGS.
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Beautiful eyes and thighs. Love me some lady thighs :)
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Eyes and a wicked sense of humor .... if I can get lost in her eyes and if she likes to verbally play :) --- wins my heart
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Can i just say women???

No but seriously though. I LOVE LEGS AND *kitten*. Don't care i'll say it to anyone. Don't care for boobs but *kitten*. woof......
    Eyes....omg i love beautiful and and lovely skin. I like my white girls what can i say.

Above everything though.....sass. A girl with some sass. There is nothing better. I love it.

lol! sass and *kitten*. I'm so funny :)