Another Newbie

Options
yulinda
yulinda Posts: 154 Member
Hi im 32 and have struggled with disordered eating since my pre-adolescenc. I have suffered form over exervising and abusing diet pills. It manifested into a full blown ED in my early 20's when I began purging.

I have been on both sides of the spectrum. In my 20's i ate next to nothing and worked out for 4 hours a day to the point of dehydration. At my smallest I was a size 2 but it took so many unheatlhy habits to get me there that I was only able to sustain it for 3 weeks. I am not meant to be super thin. I have an athletic body and am meant to be toned and fit.

I am now the mother of 3 and after 2 pregnancies (3 girls 1 pair of twins) my body is not what it use to be. My biggest issue is time management. I prefer the food that I cook (well my husband cooks) however it is easier to grab crap and purge it. I am in the middle of a relapse and am trying to get a handle on it. I also have a blog where I touch on my eating disorder and battle with depression ( have not give it much love lately though). I hope that I can find understanding and support in this group. I really need it.