SURVIVOR - Week 13 Results

Options
inskydiamonds
inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
Survivor Contestants,

Contestants that have been eliminated before this week are not shown in the charts.

If you have any questions or issues, let me know.

As mentioned previously there is no longer immunity.

This was a big week on Survivor Island and on Exile Island! A lot has moved around. There were four people who have not checked in yet, and have been treated as having not lost the pound. With the challenge getting so close to the end, only timely weigh-ins are going to be counted.

This week GSAllumbaugh and littlemzkitty have moved to Exile Island.

The tribe has spoken as well and four people are out of the running: Rodamort, keeky03, Blancanievess, and Wraiythe.

Here's to another week!

COLOR CODING...
Green = made the 1lb or more
Dark Green = was on exile island but passed the 3 weeks in a row of 1lb or more loss
Red = didn't make the 1lb or more
Light Yellow = weeks you need to lose 1lb or more to get back to Fitness Island

S13_zpsae13f388.png

Replies

• doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Congrats to motherofbride for another great loss this week. I can't believe I am still surviving..been working really hard to make it each week, some weeks just sneaking by but I've done it!! I never imagined I would make it this far. This contest has been such great motivation for me!! Thanks for doing such a great job at the charts!!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Great job both of you guys! Still surviving for 13 weeks is a big achievement. Lets see which one of you becomes the Survivor!
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    doin_it Great Job! I can't believe I am still a survivor either:) The group really does keep me motivated! It has been a journey for sure!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Crap! Oh well, I lasted longer than I thought I would! I'll do better next time! Congrats to all the survivors!! Keep up the good work!
  • keeky03
    keeky03 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. Unfortunately I have fallen off the healthy eating wagon and even going to the gym and walking with the kids is not making up for it. Here's to hoping I can jump back in full force!!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. Unfortunately I have fallen off the healthy eating wagon and even going to the gym and walking with the kids is not making up for it. Here's to hoping I can jump back in full force!!

You can!