Renewed Motivation/Determination!

Options
LeahKRayas
LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
I just realized that I have exactlly 12 weeks left from today until I go to Mexico!!! I would love to reach my goal weight of 125 by then but at the rate I am going it's not gonna happen! In order for this to happen I need to lose at least 2.08 lbs a week and I have been losing 1lb-1.5 lb a week. I guess I need to step it up a bit more. I wonder if an added 30mins a day on the eliptical would work or if I need to do something else in addition to that? What do you guys think?
When I started losing weight my BMI was over 29% just barely under being obese!!! At that point losing 3-5lbs a week seemed like a peice of cake however as soon as my BMI dropped into the normal weight range it seems impossible to lose even 2lbs a week!!!! It's soooo frustrating. Some days it feels like the harder I try the less weight I lose :(

Replies

• angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I wonder if an added 30mins a day on the eliptical would work or if I need to do something else in addition to that? What do you guys think?
    You could try this and see how much you lose this week and if you don't hit your mark maybe add a little more? That and watching what you eat of course!:smile:

Another thing you might want to do is join a group that is more active than this one...not a lot of posting going on here.
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! I can't seem to lose over a pound a week. I know the smaller you get the harder it is to lose those big numbers. You mentioned the harder you work the less you lose? You are totally gaining muscle!

Angie is right, this group is dying....