Why do I end up in the infamous "Friend Zone????"

Options
2»

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    No one gets friend zoned for any other reason than "I like hanging out with you but I don't get a boner for you". I have been friend zoned and usually manage to work my way out of it if I want to. I'm very much a tomboy I play video games and read comics, so I don't do the fancy girly make up thing very often which labels me as "one of the guys". Then I just take them by surprise by dressing up every now and then, showing some cleave and going from there :laugh:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    It's a little unfair to say all guys want a Barbie. I'd much rather plow her younger sister Skipper. Maybe that's just me though.

so what you're saying is you're a pedophile? I believe that goes in the "I confess" thread
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    It's a little unfair to say all guys want a Barbie. I'd much rather plow her younger sister Skipper. Maybe that's just me though.

so what you're saying is you're a pedophile? I believe that goes in the "I confess" thread

I think he's being sarcastic.
  • ndev777
    ndev777 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

I totally agree, I'm often put off when I see a woman all dolled up in every single photo... I'm not against make up at all, but just like for men, we aren't expected to wear a tux everywhere we go, nor do I expect a woman to hide behind makeup all day long, or everywhere we go. I'm much more into a natural girl... None of us are perfect, I'm happy for a woman to be her natural self and feel comfortable enough to let me be with her without all the covering up products...

Having said that, if all women on earth would find me unattractive because I'm bald, and if wearing a wig to hide it would help, then I can't do anything but to oblige... But as the gentleman said, not all men are like that, we don't all want a Barbie, honestly!