Help-weight loss with ED

I posted this on another group and got no reply so was wondering if anyone here can help...

Hi everyone i am a 22 year old female who has had an eating disorder since the age of 12. I also have BPD. I am looking for new friends and support and am willing to give it in return. I live in Birmingham (UK) and am aiming to lose 30 lbs to start with. Obviously, i know how to lose weight in an ED way and have seen results from this, but i want to do it now in a way i can be proud of and not have to hide. Can anyone understand that? I am still very much enveloped in the ED, but im hoping that as i eat healthier and lose more weight, i will purge less (in more ways than one) as when i was at my goal weight before i didnt vomit or use laxatives or anything. I feel so out of control at the moment and am disgusted at myself. The doctors wont help, so im trying to do it myself.

Well thats my story...open to friend adds :)

Replies

• bloodraynegatito
    bloodraynegatito Posts: 14 Member
    HI . I HAVE had an ED since I was around 6..sometimes even younger according to my father but I know how hard it is. feel free to add me.
  • SarahDavs
    SarahDavs Posts: 161 Member
    I wish I could help or had some good advice for people with ED. My siblings dad struggled with one all of his life. I definitely have a problem with how much emphasis I put on the way I look instead of realizing that my body mass index shouldn't be more important then my personality, so i can identify with an ED on that level.
  • I posted this on another group and got no reply so was wondering if anyone here can help...

Hi everyone i am a 22 year old female who has had an eating disorder since the age of 12. I also have BPD. I am looking for new friends and support and am willing to give it in return. I live in Birmingham (UK) and am aiming to lose 30 lbs to start with. Obviously, i know how to lose weight in an ED way and have seen results from this, but i want to do it now in a way i can be proud of and not have to hide. Can anyone understand that? I am still very much enveloped in the ED, but im hoping that as i eat healthier and lose more weight, i will purge less (in more ways than one) as when i was at my goal weight before i didnt vomit or use laxatives or anything. I feel so out of control at the moment and am disgusted at myself. The doctors wont help, so im trying to do it myself.

Well thats my story...open to friend adds :)

I struggle closely with this as well. I'll send an add