I Need Some Support

Options
Hi everyone. I am a 26 year old that works on a busy Telemetry unit in Iowa. I am not new to MFP, however I am starting to make it a point to use this app, track my food, and lose some darn weight! Within the past year I have gained about 30 lbs partially related to being depressed. After going on vacation 2 weeks ago and seeing pictures of myself I've realized that I need to do something! So I set new goals on here and so far I'm doing an OK job with my calories and exercising. Anyways, my ultimate goal is to lose about 60 lbs. I don't have a date on this as of yet because it's so intimidating and such a big goal....I am hoping that I can drop 20 lbs before I start my Graduate classes in August. If you want to add me as a friend on here that would be fabulous. Hope to talk to you all soon!

Replies

• Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    It is a big goal...but one that is very do-able! I am also in grad school and work full-time. The most challenging thing I find right now is to *not* stress eat and to try and make time for exercising. Best of luck to you and feel free to add me if you like!