Do this challenge with me!!

Options
LHnH4L
LHnH4L Posts: 29 Member
Hi! I am planning to do Zuzana's ZWOWs starting tomorrow and would love for anyone to do them with me. They are exercise videos posted on youtube.

What you need to know:

1. I will be doing 1 ZWOW, starting with the ZWOD 1 (videos part1&2), every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
2. Each workout is generally 15-30 minutes and is typically interval training using one's own body as resistance.
3. The videos can be found on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ol43VYgr8&list=PL8395384AFAC979A9
4. This will be so much fun and will definitely show results! I previously did her workouts when she founded bodyrockers but stopped when she left their site.

I would love, love, love, to have some friends to do this with me!! If you want to challenge yourself and do these ZWOWS, feel free to message me, friend me, post on here, whatever you want :) Also, feel free to let me know if you have any questions. And feel free to join in whenever. It's never too late to start an awesome exercise routine!

I made a group so everyone can share progress if they want to join. It's called Zuzana's ZWOWs.

Replies

• raedayeveryday
    raedayeveryday Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    seem really extreme but im up for the challenge. good luck
  • penelopia
    penelopia Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    ill give it a go :)
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    have never tried her, but willing to give it a go.....
    how would you log the workouts though?
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I was wondering where Zuzana was!
    I used to follow bodyrock but when she left it wasn't the same :frown:
    And I found other fitness trainers like Cassey. I'm currently doing her April challenge but after checking out Zuzana's channel I think I'll add some of her workouts to my routine as well :smile:
    So I'll probably be doing different types of ZWOWs

Do we have to do the same kind of ZWOWs?

I'm glad I found her again!:smile:
  • blodk66
    blodk66 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I do HIIT daily, I love it!
  • LHnH4L
    Options
    The workouts are usually 15-30 minutes. Not too long :)
  • LHnH4L
    Options
    amysteri,

I know! I was so glad to find Zuzana again!

No, we don't have to do the same ZWOWs. I am just posting them in order on the group page since I am doing them in order. Feel free to skip ahead or go out of order and post your own threads for whichever one you are currently on. There may be others who wish to go out of order as well.

Best of luck
  • LHnH4L
    Options
    larsensue,

I log the workouts as calisthetics. I don't know if that is perfectly accurate, but it seems closest. Plus, the results are really the important part, not necessarily logging that is absolutely 100% accurate to every workout.

Let me know if that answers your question,
    K