Looking for active users

Options
Hi I'm Michelle, 19, and a student living in the North West. For the first time I've managed to log in for 30 days in a row. In the past, I've made to half this time and given up but I'm determined to keep going. My friends list consists of people I know in real life at the moment, but they're not as active on here as they were at the start so I'm looking for some lovely people here in the UK who log often, so will keep me motivated to keep tracking. And it'd be nice to get some meal ideas from those of you with public food diaries.
I'm not overweight, nor have I ever been, I'm just aiming to lose excess fat and gain some muscle (and generally improve my diet).
Feel free to add me!

Replies

• carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey a,

I'm an active logger - racked up a few days now too.

Similar situation to you - I'm a 'healthy' weight but right at the top of the range so looking to lose about a stone and improve my fitness.

Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • loui1234
    loui1234 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and a student living in the North East, aiming to lose about five kilos and logging every day, feel free to add me :) x
  • anaquay
    anaquay Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the North West and you (or anyone else) can add me if you like :happy:
  • micheabr
    micheabr Posts: 72
    Options
    Thanks for replying! I'll add you all :)
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I live in London. Currently doing the Insanity workout - I'm in Month 2. I'm 10 stones (5' 4") and aiming for 9½ :smile:
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    32 living in West Sussex.

Currently run 5k twice a week and bootcamping once a week.
  • mrlazy67
    mrlazy67 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and in London. Lost 6kg over the last few years, but now stuck again - problem is I LOVE CHOCOLATE. Need some MFP friends so add me!
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    hi i'm in lovely derbyshire and am on here daily, i can always do with more friends specially from the uk so feel free to add me:smile:
  • pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi im Sarah im 34 from east anglia im always looking for new friends so feel free to add me.
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Ive just reached 100 days. I log every day even when its not been the best choices but am still on track. Feel free to add me.
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from London and log daily feel free to add me
  • sineadlpb
    sineadlpb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a student living in the north west. I'm in a similar situation - looking to slim down and tone up a little more. I'm here everyday, feel free to add me!
  • allana3uk
    allana3uk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in Bristol and logging daily with lots still to lose.
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Coventry and log daily will send you a request :)