Day 4

MikeInAZ
MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
I will admit that I snuck a little bite of chocolate yesterday and didn't log it!! Ok, now that I've aired my sins!!

As of this AM, I am down 2.5lbs from Monday. That could very well be water weight, but I kinda think it's not. I've been really sticking to my calories and my sugar consumption has been way down compared to what it usually is. Plus I've been exercising.

I have boot camp class tonight, that always helps me stay on track!

Good luck to you all!

- Mike

Replies

• carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Hi Mike and thanks for adding me to the group. Today is my first day back from vacation so I am back on the no-sugar wagon. I had ice cream last night after eating 2 donuts every morning for breakfast on vacation. I think eating those donuts is what made me crave ice cream last night because i usually dont crave sugary stuff at all!

We will see what tonight brings!
  • babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    i'm trying to go sugar free as of monday coming. i was pretty much sugar free in jan and feb, but then the old habits crept back in. wish me luck.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Tomorrow is my new Day 1. End of story! I struggled all week to get back on the wagon, but now I really just need to take the bull by the horns and make it happen.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    im doing good today, but that's only cuz im sick and wayyyy under calories.
  • so to try and and eliminate some of the fruit from my diet, i have zucchini and tomatoes in the crock pot with basil and garlic,,,i hope this helps me ,,
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Well, I had a great day UNTIL.... I ate some of the BIG EARS BUNNY (which Im not even loggin because I have no idea about it)!!! So without that, I did awesome. Only 15 grams! and with my workout I was WAAAAYYYY under my calories for the day.

But, I suspect with the chocolate, I was around 50 grams and just at my goal.

But I don't feel too bad about the chocolate since I worked out hard tonight and that pretty much equalizes the sugar.