Options
j_bark
j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
Browncoats come back to me!

Replies

• Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    This browncoat is still here - but yeah a bit quiet - not shiny, not even any hint of aiming to misbehave.
  • j_bark
    Options
    Well, we can post something in this thread like once every 4 days and rock it. Sounds like a plan.
  • Carfoodel
    Options
    oops lol - missed the 4 days plan - but yeah good idea. musing that they are never going to make another Serenity, but good to see Joss Whedon getting involved in big projects - I am looking forward th The Sheild and of course Avengers 2
  • j_bark
    Options
    I like his response to Veronica Mars' kickstarter success...."I'M TOO BUSY TO DO THAT"
  • sithmuffin
    sithmuffin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new but I wanna help bring some life to this!

I'm REALLY excited for SHIELD. OK, I'm more excited for Coulson than anything else but it still looks really good.
  • j_bark
    Options
    You speak truth :)
  • Carfoodel
    Options
    yes same here - one of my lads sneered at it and I said but it's Joss Weedon - "who" he says ! after an education him and then he said yeah it should be good then
  • sithmuffin
    Options
    It felt really good to see the Mutant Enemy logo again...
  • Carfoodel
    Options
    1st ep looked not too bad, liked all the one-liners :)
  • sithmuffin
    Options
    Did anyone see the second episode yet? The ending is perfect.
  • songdogshooter41
    songdogshooter41 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ok, im am not only new here, I just finished watching FireFly on Netflix last week. Still working on Serenity, but I think they are both on my Christmas list. even if I have to buy them my gorram self!:bigsmile:
  • sithmuffin
    Options
    I love that they are both on Netflix, makes it SO easy to watch at random
  • songdogshooter41
    Options
    it is nice to have them so handy, but with limited good internet, I usually have to suffer through 20 minutes of buffering while I am watching. thats why I want them on dvd or even better Blue Ray!
  • sithmuffin
    Options
    I understand. I lucked out when getting Firefly.
    I had never watched it but a few of my friends kept telling me about how amazing it was, and then I stumbled on the blu-ray for 20 bucks at Best Buy and just bought it.
  • songdogshooter41
    Options
    Now that I have finished FF and Serenity, I have been watching other things that the cast (ok, mostly just Jewel Staite :love: ) are in. Rekindled my love affair with the X-Files, and now started watching Warehouse 13.
  • j_bark
    Options
    Amazon always has great Whedon deals.
  • disneygirl626
    disneygirl626 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm new but I'm hoping maybe some more people will be active soon. I could use fellow browncoats in my life.
  • runningsmo
    runningsmo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new but I'm hoping maybe some more people will be active soon. I could use fellow browncoats in my life.

Agreed!
  • skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    My shiny friends! I am always on MFP but for some reason always forget to check in with the groups! Hope you are all doing well!
  • runningsmo
    runningsmo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It's dreary and rainy in my neck of the woods, but it's also Thursday! Which is that much closer to the weekend. And despite the thunderstorms (which are usually enjoyable, unless your car windows die) it feels like spring, that's always shiny!