Just starting!

Options
I'm on day 5 of MFP and day 2 of Turbo Jam! Can't wait to see some results. I already feel better in the AM when I get up!

How is everyone?!

Replies

• bscales1
    bscales1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Keets... I think you will like TJ. Many of us have just finished the 6 weeks but I encourage you to proceed with TJ. It will make you feel good. Reading some of our comments as we went along with TJ might be of help. Good luck. Just do it!
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also just started TJ about a week ago now. I am pretty much obsessed. I was really worried when i first started the program, as the infomercials and clips appeared to be difficult. I did the learn once, caught on quick...then i did the burn and after doing that twice, i pretty have it down. I am now doing burn and 20 min :D and WOW my HRM shows huge burns...i almost don't even believe it is working properly.

I have noticed that doing the workouts have caused like a ripple effect where I don't want to eat any junk - only healthy foods, and lots of water. I have decided that I am not going to measure or weigh myself for the entire month of april and see where I'm at may 1st :)

Anyway - love turbo jam...i will never look back :D