Get Started with Breakfast

Options
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day but for a busy Mommy we can't boil an egg and put mascara at the same time! Can you share any ideas for Breakfast and the Go!!

Replies

• irenevillatoro
    irenevillatoro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So I ate 2 whole wheat waffles and sausage with sugar free syrup. It was really good. :) I started good in the morning but messed up with the sweets.
  • Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've attempted to make spinach, tomato egg omelet the night before, but sometimes it's hard to find that time. When I was going into an office, I brought a container of oatmeal and frozen blueberries. After I finished my coffee then I add water and stuck it in microwave.
  • HarleighzMom
    HarleighzMom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've attempted to make spinach, tomato egg omelet the night before, but sometimes it's hard to find that time. When I was going into an office, I brought a container of oatmeal and frozen blueberries. After I finished my coffee then I add water and stuck it in microwave.

The spinach, tomato, and egg omelet idea is a good one, you can actually turn it into a scramble by tossing it in the mic at work. I keep a small supply, including a small carton of egg whites.