weekend plans

Options
LGrill27
LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
Friday - sneak out of work early, start happy hour early.
Saturday – weather forecast is clear & 70’s. something outside, some golf and possible beer BBQ.
Sunday – b!tch I consumed 6k in calories last two days :angry:

Replies

• UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    LOL @ Sunday!

Drinks date tonight, then hangin out with some friends as the date will inevitably be terrible and over in less than an hour lol. Out to a lounge/bar tomorrow night. Brunch Sunday (going to resist bottomless mimosas!!), museum, then Mad Men premiere party in my friend's theater room.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Celebrate my bday tonight, my cousins daughters 1st bday tomorrow, and my nephews bday on Sunday.........that covers it all !
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Friday--going to the bar with several possible males ..havent picked who yet...

Saturday --going out not sure where or with who but going out lol

Sunday taking my son to dinner and a movie for his birthday(its on wens) he wants to see Jurrasic park in 3D and I can't talk him out of it..He is only gonna be 7 so I expect him to spend most of the movie hiding behind my back lol
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Friday night - chill out, maybe clean house
    Saturday - kickboxing 9am, laundry (and clean if I don't tonight), take my daughter bowling with my friend and her daughter
    Sunday - church, clean up yard and finish housework so everything is ready for Monday

Not a very exciting weekend.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Sunday taking my son to dinner and a movie for his birthday(its on wens) he wants to see Jurrasic park in 3D and I can't talk him out of it..He is only gonna be 7 so I expect him to spend most of the movie hiding behind my back lol

Why would you have to talk him out of it? As a parent, don't you just say "no, you aren't old enough?"

Then again, I was 7 when I first watched Jurassic Park, that *kitten* rocked my world! Loved then, love it now 8D
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Tonight: Finishing moving.
    Tomorrow: Warrior Dash. Volunteering. Maybe Karaoke.
    Sunday: Maybe movie day. Definitely grocery shopping and food prep day.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Celebrate my bday tonight, my cousins daughters 1st bday tomorrow, and my nephews bday on Sunday.........that covers it all !

Happy Birthday Moe! :flowerforyou:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Why would you have to talk him out of it? As a parent, don't you just say "no, you aren't old enough?"

Then again, I was 7 when I first watched Jurassic Park, that *kitten* rocked my world! Loved then, love it now 8D

I told him for his birthday he could pick the movie.. and when mommy promises womething she keeps her promises(I also didn't know this movie was coming out this weekend) I think he will love it ..my sister is the one convinced he'll be scarred for life
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Friday - sneak out of work early, start happy hour early.
    Saturday – weather forecast is clear & 70’s. something outside, some golf and possible beer BBQ.
    Sunday – b!tch I consumed 6k in calories last two days :angry:

I wish I lived where you live. I haven't seen sunshine in about 6 months. And its freezing! :sad:

Indoor pub for me! With lots of calorific wine to warm me up! :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Ditto!! Happy Birthday Moe :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I told him for his birthday he could pick the movie.. and when mommy promises womething she keeps her promises(I also didn't know this movie was coming out this weekend) I think he will love it ..my sister is the one convinced he'll be scarred for life

Good thing he didn't pick Evil Dead.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Happy Bday! ^_^

Friday: Gym, kickboxing class. all done now. I am very sore. Just like Zumba class, I was the only guy there in a class of about 20 other women, including the instructor. Well no, there was this really tall black dude there as well. It's a 1 hr class and the guy left after 15 mins. I felt kinda proud to have stayed though I am so sore, it hurts to even type this right now q=

Saturday: Work, gym, relax

Sunday: Work, relax. Maybe a movie. I am not sure. Depends if friends bail on me like last weekend, *kitten*...
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Friday: Just did some Zumba, then headed out to get some food and go dancing (if it's not too late) with some peeps I've never met :huh:

Saturday: work 10-7 then pass out

Sunday: Go to the gym, and bother people on MFP
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Tonight, gym.
    Saturday and Sunday...no idea.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Tonight, just relaxing
    Tomorrow, run, clean up my place, going out with a friend who should stay until the next morning/afternoon and have fun :tongue:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Tonight - nothing much, friend coming by to help me put movies on my ipad for Mexico
    Saturday - gym, hair appt, then kid free night I GOTTA find something to do!!
    Sunday - laundry, groceries, nothing fun

NEXT WEEKEND MEXICO!!

Happy Birthday Moe!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm in the mood to clean and organize. So... I'll probably be doing that.

What I SHOULD be doing is working on my class project that's due in a few weeks.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes peeps!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Ditto!! Happy Birthday Moe :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Happy Birthday Moe!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well a little late update but

Friday we went to Charleston. Had a pretty laid back night just went to a pub and in bed by 10.

Saturday ran the Cooper River Bridge 10k in the morning, ended up being about a 15k after walking to start line and then the shuttle dropping us off about 2 miles from our car. That night we met some friends out in down town Charleston.

Sunday back home, I have a double header in softball tonight.