I think I've been doing this all wrong...

Options
So I always thought each level was a 30 day challenge. Level 1 for 30 days, 2 and 3, bringing you to 90 days. I did Level one on and off for 2 and a half months (6 weeks to a 6 pack the days I didn't do the 30 day shred). I'm now on day 5? I think of Level 2. I think I'll stick with it for a while, my main goal being that when I start to get board, I'll change it up or eventually go to the next level. Ha ha, oh well, whatever works. And I've been getting a lot of comments lately on people noticing the difference so that's great. I notice the biggest difference in my arms. So are you all doing each level for 10 days then for a total of 30.... you'll be passing me then when you go into level 3, I find level 2 challenging enough, I couldn't intensify it in another 5 days feeling finished with level 2. Best of luck to all, anyone doing or done a weigh in yet or soon or measurements? I do my weigh ins on Saturday mornings so I'll see how I do tomorrow (cross my fingers for another .5 to 1 lb). Cheers!

Replies

• OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I could never do the same thing for 30 days, I'd get SOO bored! I can barely do 10 days of each level as it is between shin splints (I get them EVERY damn time!) and boredom! I bet it will be worth it though! :D would love to see the progress you get from doing it that way.
  • JenniBfit
    Options
    Well, I've lost 15.2 pounds since January 18th... that's when I changed the way I was doing things, watching what I was eating, counting calories and exercising. So about 3.5 months. I weigh 156.8 now so I wasn't terribly overweight but I was at the point where I knew if I didn't do something soon, it would only get harder to start and I was losing control. I've noticed the most difference in my thighs, my waist, boobs are barely there now (ha ha!) and my arms! My arms excite me the most as I've always had flabby, thick arms. And I wasn't doing the 30 day every day, I would do it for a few days, then switch to the 6 pack in 6 weeks for a few days or alternate. i like the 6 pack one, noticed a huge difference in my strength and my endurance in that one.
    I wonder why you get such horrible shin splints, that must be extremely painful! What do you do to heal that? Do you know what causes it, what exercise in particular? The only thing that comes to mind automatically for me is the jumping jacks. When I first started the 30 day shred, I would have to stop half way through because I would get an insane headache at the base of my skull that would shoot up into my forehead. My girlfriend had a similar experience and that she got migraines for days and had to see a chiropractor. I figured out we were doing them wrong. I was doing a jumping jack on my whole foot whereas now I stay on the pads of my feet. This makes a huge difference for me and I've never had the headaches again. My girlfriend does all the jumping exercises on her mini trampoline and that helps her. Have you tried changing it up this way? You probably have but that's just a thought. I hope it gets better for you soon though.