Roll call: Who is still here?

Options
Julie_Donahue
Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
We have a lot of members, but very few posts. Just wondering who is visiting/reading this group!??! Even if you don't usually post, if you see this message, please give a little shout out. (Even, "Hi! I'm still here"). Thanks!

Replies

• Julie_Donahue
    Options
    I'm here! :)
  • DisappearingTwinkie
    DisappearingTwinkie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm here!
  • gettinfit320
    gettinfit320 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm here....been stuck....but my clothes are looser....I've lost about 15 lbs since returning in January. Discouraged by that....but my body is changing so that is good. Trying to keep exercise at the forefront!...But still in the group and reading/responding to posts. So count me in....I'm here for the long haul....... :)
  • recee27
    recee27 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm still here too! I'm also having a REALLY SLOW loss. It's driving me crazy!! I don't know what else to do to lose a bit faster. My clothes are fitting looser and Zumba isn't nearly as exhausting at it was in the beginning. My legs don't scream for me to quit five minutes in, so that's good. It's just so frustrating to be losing so slowly! I'm not giving up or giving in, I'm in this for as long as it takes!!
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Me me me!!!
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    here...not making a lot of progress right now and am dealing with a knee issue, but I am here.
  • Terri_terri
    Terri_terri Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm here too:) Logging & reading everyone's post:)
  • kkgriggs
    kkgriggs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am here...not hearing from many...but i don't have many friends yet. Noticing trends losing inches not much weight. One step at a time.
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm here. And also frustrated because the numbers say I should be losing but I'm really just bouncing around. But in for the long haul anyway :)
  • moonlitdreams2
    Options
    I'm still here!!!
  • deprek
    deprek Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm here too.....just redid my goals lost some calories and a few more pounds so I guess I'm doing good
  • ShannonTourne
    ShannonTourne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Still here. :-)
  • kindergartenfrog
    Options
    I just got here :) Does that count!? I would love some new friends! :smile:
  • Tansy98
    Tansy98 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am here...not hearing from many...but i don't have many friends yet. Noticing trends losing inches not much weight. One step at a time.

I'm still here too - I don't have many friends either, will add you if you want :)
  • Julie_Donahue
    Options
    Glad to know I'm talking to myself! lol :)

Check out the picture forum. I'll be posting some new ones in a bit. (And I posted one yesterday that nearly knocked my socks off!) It is my profile picture, but it's kind of small. :)
  • dkberger98
    Options
    i'm here but having a horrible weekend
  • Aellyn
    Aellyn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. I disappeared for a while but I'm back for the long haul.
  • tinatatertoes
    tinatatertoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. I've been busy and haven't been checking the forum as often as I should :) We found out we're moving in a couple of months and I've been trying to get things in order!
  • grho
    grho Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I have been pretty slacker (and it shows). Even when I am on I don't post a lot but I do enjoy reading!

PS-Julie, I was going to comment on your profile earlier today when I was reading my news feed but your profile pic is awesome! I love seeing all your c25k updates too! Go you! :)
  • ireallylikemuffins
    ireallylikemuffins Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! I am also in the boat of losing weight very slowly and feeling a bit stuck. :(
    Also I've been using the app a bit more than the website...and I was on vacation in New Orleans for spring break, so I didn't log anything...and I didn't eat the healthiest (hello, southern fried food).

Anyone who wants to can add me as a friend!! I try to look at everyone's progress via my phone app. :)

I'm also in the process of moving out of my parent's and into a townhouse apartment with a friend. Hopefully I will then have the power to only buy healthy things to eat and growing some of my own (just strawberries, rosemary, and oregano right now. more plants after I finish moving)! I am determined!!