Getting off the chair

Options
Hi Everyone,

I seem to lack severe motivation lately. I have a treadmill right beside my chair. A membership to Arthur Murray Ballroom Dance Studio and the knowledge to eat healthy.

All I have been wanting to do is sit on my chair and eat every bad food in the book. I eat and eat and eat. I can't stop. There is something wrong with me. I just started back on here right now. I looked my food already and its not even lunch yet. I only have 700 calories for the rest of the day and I didn't even eat lunch.

I hate the binge eating. I don't throw up or anything, but I definitely binge eat.

I love dancing and feel better when I go, but can't get the motivation. UGH!

Peace,
Amanda

Replies

• Solenny
    Solenny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know how you're feeling, I'm the same way. Feel like I cant stop the binge and feel guilty for no stopping but a way is been helping me its trying to buy tons of healthy food in my house, like that at least I eat more healthy and don't feel that bad about myself.
  • aspahr11610
    Options
    I agree. I have not been buying any snack foods. It seems to be helping. Also the scare of having heart blockage too. I have to have a heart cath test done tomorrow because they found what they believe to be blockage.
  • Solenny
    Solenny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, how have you been doing with your health??? Are you doing better??