4-5-2013 weigh in

Options
TssCnn
TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
Sorry for the delay....

My weigh in was actually a day late and in the PM so may not be completely accurate (I hope not)

3-22-13 165.7 1.4 loss
3-29-13 164.1 1.6 loss
4-05-13 163.5 .6 loss

Replies

• nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    4-5-13 226

my weigh in was before my epic day yesterday were i barely was under calories, which i followed up today much the same ;-) lots of work this week

tss... i know the loss is not what you want but way to keep going and before you know it you will be back to your *kitten* kicking self!!!
  • homeechez
    homeechez Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    So I weighed in. It was in the evening. I have been dreading this day, for Flo is in town, and I know I have gained.

Yeah. I gained.

I will try it again (weighing in). See if that makes a difference.

Right now I am at 256. Yeah.

I think I was 253.
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    4-5-13 226

my weigh in was before my epic day yesterday were i barely was under calories, which i followed up today much the same ;-) lots of work this week

tss... i know the loss is not what you want but way to keep going and before you know it you will be back to your *kitten* kicking self!!!

Thanks! Plan is as before...Bust *ss until I go back. This minor (actually major but trying to remain positive about entire situation) hiccup will be easy. I MAY even get a quick 3 week leg into work before I have to go back. I am ATTEMPTING to plan it that way. If I do, the crew I will be out will is majorly into working out. Insanity everyday and a gym at hotel stops! SO EXCITING!!!! I will find out when I go to my Dr tomorrow what he can do.
    We all have those days and weeks...Seems like most of us are having them right now. You'll be right back at it as well! No problems!!!
    So I weighed in. It was in the evening. I have been dreading this day, for Flo is in town, and I know I have gained.

Yeah. I gained.

I will try it again (weighing in). See if that makes a difference.

Right now I am at 256. Yeah.

I think I was 253.

no problems for you either...It will pass, and the weight will disappear! We can do this....we have goals!!!!