Hello

Options
zanasush
zanasush Posts: 35 Member
Hi Everyone,

I did not have much weight to loose to start with. I have lost 10 pounds so far and would like to loose 10 more. But I am in no hurry to loose it, going slow and steady is my game plan. I am at 137 pounds at the moment. My height is 157cm. I am naturally curvy and would like to maintain it. So this is exciting in be in a group with people who are into maintanience mode.

Have a good day :-)

Zana

Replies

• Jonette01
    Jonette01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome and THANK YOU for joining. Glad to know I'm not the only and you certainly are not alone.

Losing weight is great if that's someone's goal, but sometimes you just want to keep what you have...and stay there. Like you, I wouldn't mind losing 10 lbs. Not really looking to fit a certain clothes size... I just want to be healthy and keep my current shape :-)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Hey all I just joined today. I am not quite into maintenance mode but I seem to be curvy no matter what size I am lol. Thanks for this group. :)
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Like above I am still in the process of loosing weight. 30 down 20 or so more to go. Right now I am 36-28.5-45 (179, 27% BF), started at 40-35-50 (210c 35% BF).

I know even at 15-20% body fat I am still very curvy and pear shaped. High school I was around 150lbs and 36-27-42 at the time which is what my current goal is for messurements, weight though I am hoping for more lean muscle and to be around 160lbs when I am done.
  • AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm a runner, and I love lifting weights. That being said, I will never be a size 0 nor do I have any desire to be. I love my curves, :drinker: cocktails and an occasional sweet treat. I have no aspirations to be a figure competitor, or be below 19% BF. Those are all lovely things to want and pursue however, I like being happy. Happiness to me is no muffin top and a strong body. I'm a constant work in progress, yet I feel completely content with my current pace.

I eat clean 85% of the time, and I workout hard a minimum 5x per week. My diary is always open too. I look forward to making like minded friends.
  • Theprairiepinup
    Theprairiepinup Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey!

My name is Raven, I have an hourglass shape and boy do i love it! I am 5'4 and160 lbs right now! I began at 165 and I want to be NO LIGHTER than 150 :) I love my curves and I'd rather have them and be strong then be too thin :)
    right now I'm 41-31-40 1/2 and i feel sexy!
    my number one goal right now is to successfully do head and handstands in my yoga practice :)
    i try to eat clean seeing as I am a rugby player, but of course it is hard sometimes!

looking forward to meeting some new friends :)
  • Jonette01
    Options
    OMG! All of you sound like you're in my head! I don't want to be below 143, but I'm thinking I may need to raise that to 150 because even after losing 4 lbs. I'm scared that I may continue to drop!

Like one of you said:

NO MUFFIN TOP! Hey I should make that a topic! :love:
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello Just Joined in today....
    I am "ok" with what GOD gave but still needs some improvement. SW with MFP was 180 on 2/20/13 CW is 170.3. Ideally I think I want to be around 140ish.... Looking to just making my exercise an everyday thing and make the healthiest food choices possible 95% of the time. Glad to be here with you all, look forward to all the idea sharing ahead!!!
  • Jonette01
    Options
    Shelly,

Awesome job on your weightloss so far! :happy:
  • gilberts3
    gilberts3 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi when I started mfp I just need to lose 10 lb and I did it now I'm maintaining my weight for 34 years I was over weight then I was 205 lbs now I'm 142 lbs