Welcome to Living Fit and Full

Options
Jonette01
Jonette01 Posts: 38 Member
I just wanted to take the time to welcome everyone to "Fit and Full"!

A little bit about WHY I designed this group...

As I engaged in a few MFP discussions I noticed a trend, more specifically an absence, in the message boards... and "society" in general. We have become so obsessed with losing pounds and gaining wealth, we seldom take the time to enjoy what we have NOW. Focus is always on what we WILL obtain...and once you obtain that...you need even more.

I certainly don't have the body of the typical model, but I LOVE everything about what I am in this moment. Not to say that I don't want to adjust some things (being a mother certainly changes your life/body), but I also refuse to be miserable in my skin. Until we learn to recognize the views of ourselves more often come from a mirror image...that is, the image being reflected upon you (thru media, envy of someone else, or a negative comment from a loved one/stranger), and not your own personal view, we can't truly live to our full potential.

To break it down...what you think of yourself needs to come less from the outside and more from the inside (since you will never fully see your physical self with your own eyes)...you beauty must FIRST radiate inward-out (If that's a word... eh.. I'll Google it later :ohwell: ). It's a difficult concept to grasp in such a material world, but I promise it's possible.

I personally vowed to always find my happy place. It doesn't happen second after second. But I figure that if most of my seconds are happy (and that is my choice) then it's better than perpetual misery. I can't tell anyone what makes them happy, but we all are a piece to one GRAND puzzle in life, maybe connecting with someone else will help you see the bigger picture :drinker:

About me... I'm cheesy, deep for no reason, "Queen of Stupid Facts" (as my family says), lover of knowledge, and on the pursuit of happiness. If I had one wish, it would be to share my joy with everyone.

I've met people who have lost their hair, lost loved ones, lost time, and lost innocence...but since I don't see dead people, I've never met anyone who has lost their life. So while you are still here, be happy, be healthy, be present...and love THIS moment! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.