Violations-2

Options
Jacwhite22
Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
Gonna post a new thread each week or so to keep this on the radar.

"This happens periodically when I happen to be horny when working out. I might be doing some cardio on the eliptical. There is a beautiful girl in front of me dressed just right in her workout clothes and moving it all just right. Seeing her move it combined with my shorts rubbing up against a certain area sort of gets things stirring a bit if you know what I mean. It can be quite frustrating and involves much mental determination to prevent an embarrassing situation. What should I do to prevent this in the future. :) "

Explicit/Sexual/Vulgar topic

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/951684-fighting-off-an-erection-while-working-out

Replies

• lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    in for the retardedness. Oops. can't say retard on mfp.
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    "Is it possible to have testicles AND ovaries? I'm tired of looking at myself some days and thinking I look good and looking at myself other days and thinking I look crap. Are men suppossed to have 'fat days'???"

derogatory towards women.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/953528-are-my-testicles-ovaries
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    "Dear ladies,

we know you have periods, its not a big secret.

Diet and exercise still work even if you are on your period.

If you cheat a little while on your period it won't matter if you are strict the rest of the month. (80-20 rule)

If you binge by thousands of calories go see a psychologist. "

No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/954786-ladies-only-omg-no-boys-srsly-3
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    "This is a thread for guys only. A place to vent about women.
    If the ladies don't like it i am sure they can go to one of the many threads that are for women only.

No women allowed, feel free to leave. "

No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. We reserve the right to move any topic to a relevant public Group which interested members may join if they wish to continue to participate.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/955207-guys-only-no-ladies-allowed
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    "Nah tool-brah. I call em like I see em. "

Same thread as above...
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    "Old comment got deleted b/c this dude got butthurt. HAHAHAHAH "

Same thread as above.