Day 8

MikeInAZ
MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
Sorry I was MIA this weekend. I got the flu or food poisoning or something. It started Friday night, I was in bed all day Sat and Sun. Threw up a couple of times. The good news is I didn't eat much. But I was sipping Gatoraid. Anyway, I'm back 100% today. Got a good 90 minute workout in this AM. Ran 3.5 miles and did weights, core, and some stretching!

Knock it out of the park today!

- Mike

Replies

• carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Good for you and sorry youve been sick! Im still in vacation mood and have still not found my gym badge. Ive totally fallen off the wagon!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Glad you're doing better! Maybe I need a stomach virus. Geesh..... I hate myself this week!
  • Glad you are feeling well,, ok I'm in my sugar IF you don't count whole fruit,, otherwise I'm so far out,,,not sure how I really want to proceed with it, blood test tomorrow ,,wait and see how all my levels come back, very interested to see my results
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Carrots and part of apple did me in today. But, Im not going to fret. I didn't have any candy, or foods with refined sugar in it!
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    I got back on the exercise wagon last night after work and ran 3 miles. No sugar cravings last night for the first time since my vacation. Usually when i start getting back into exercise, my appetite falls in line. So yay!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    I did better today, but still, I did eat a bit of junk. Sigh... I remember the first day of my last successful two week, I wish I could that back, what ever it was that drove me to do so well. I am very angry at myself. I feel like I am swimming against the current sometimes. I wonder if this could be from hormones.