Love,love,love these goals!!

Options
I am so proud of everyone,stepping up to the plate with all these awesome goals! As the week moves on,be thinking of what the next week might be. I am thinking we may do this every week,just to keep our momentum going. So,....next Tuesday,,April 16,can you all report back to group. I'm so excited to hear our progress! Remember,it can be a little change,or a challenge. I know some of us have more challenges this week,but this week is all about being good to ourselves and possibly some extra planning. Good luck! Here we go!!!

Replies

• tabbyrose727
    tabbyrose727 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So glad I shared. Was feeling down today, but decided to go for a walk because my goal was getting out and moving every day. The sunlight actually lifted my mood!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    So glad I shared. Was feeling down today, but decided to go for a walk because my goal was getting out and moving every day. The sunlight actually lifted my mood!

Great job!
  • susanjean62
    susanjean62 Posts: 200
    Options
    Way to go! I had a good feeling about you,today! Glad you got some sun and exercise! Sometimes we just have to put one foot in front of the other,and make ourselves move. So glad you are feeling better.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    No report from me on 16 April -- I'll be on vacation.
    Sure, there's a computer at my parents house -- sure I can download the app for my phone...

Nah.... going to enjoy vacation.
  • susanjean62
    Options
    Have a great time! That can be your goal!:happy:
  • susanjean62
    Options
    I had a slip last night. Got some distressing news about my son and before i went to sleep,got frustrated and ate some fat free hot fudge sauce. At least it's gone now. Grrr... need to take my own advice. Darn it.Tonight is weigh in so hope it's positive. Have a great day,everyone.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Have a great time! That can be your goal!:happy:

That sounds like a great goal to me! Have a wonderful vacation :)
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I plan to enjoy my time away from the normal routine.

Now, let's see how well my future husband handles being around his future in-laws!
  • tabbyrose727
    tabbyrose727 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had a slip last night. Got some distressing news about my son and before i went to sleep,got frustrated and ate some fat free hot fudge sauce. At least it's gone now. Grrr... need to take my own advice. Darn it.Tonight is weigh in so hope it's positive. Have a great day,everyone.

As you told me before, we're only human!! One day at a time, stress happens to us all!
  • susanjean62
    Options
    I hope your time away is refreshing and lovely :smile:
  • susanjean62
    Options
    Thank you. I had weigh in tonight. and stayed the same. I have done well all week(except for last night) and been doing mega exercise. Was pretty surprised I didn't lose. I try to eat a balanced meal,and make sure to get protein,calcium,and not "too" much sugar. I know my calorie total is always fairly low,and have been trying to increase the calories. Oh,well,moving on. Maybe just hit a plateau . I did meet with my new neighbor and made plans to walk,and that was a goal. So great to have all of you here. Thanks for reminding me we are only human.Goodnight,friends. Have a happy and healthy Wednesday :happy: