Welcome

I hope your account setup was painless. The basis of this project is to make you aware of your daily choices. Do you eat enough or too much? Are you active enough or not at all? This program is designed to help be an aid in your daily choices.

Your first assignment is to reply to this post with one goal you would like to reach with your fitness and/or nutrition goals.

Mr. Lundgren

Replies

• One goal that i would like to achieve on my nutrition plan is to eat healthy.
    Also i would like to get into a better eating habit by viewing my amount of calories that
    i intake on a daily basis.
  • My goal is to lose weight and gain mucle. I need to eat more and healthy because i eat twice a day and its not really helping me. With this i will be able to lose the weight i want to lose or keep my weight.
  • langysd
    langysd Posts: 3
    My goal is to gain muscle and maintain a healthy weight
  • My goal is to build muscle mass. I eat about 2 times a day, but I never really get much exercise. With this, it will help me plan out my day and find the right time for exercise
  • I just wont to lose some weight to get healthier and if this app works I will continue using it even after the project is over.
  • One goal i have is to lose weight can. im only 107 pounds but for some reason i just want to be 100 pounds. oh yea and i want to gain muscle.
  • my goal is to eat healthier, loose weight and gain muscle.
  • My goal is to lose weight, and to gain a lot of muscle.
  • my goal for exercise plan is to at least work out once a week or more
  • Get to and stay at a healthy weight zone
  • My goal is to eat healthier.
  • My goal is to make smarter choices when picking out what I'm going to eat. Also, gain more muscle.
  • My goal is to make more room for my work outs.
  • My goal is to lose weight and lose fat and gain muscle. I plan on doing this by makeing my exercises more intense and longer. I will also start eating healthier lay off the junk food and start eating less fatty foods.