New to the group

Options
Im_NotPerfect
Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
Hello all! I just joined this group and it's great to be with women my own height! :) I'm 5'9" and currently weigh 205.5. If going by weight, my goal is 175. I have a pretty solid build and am prone to muscle so for me 175 is a good, healthy, and maintainable weight. However, if we're going by SIZE, my goal is a comfortable 12.

Replies

• mummyccc
    mummyccc Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello, im new too, just joined mfp today so still figuring out how to use it. Im 5ft11 and 146lb, only got about 6lb to go but my tummy is definitely my problem area. Nice to meet other tall girls as all my friends are little. Good luck on your journey
  • KattsBug
    KattsBug Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello all. I Joined MFP a while ago and NEVER did anything until last week. In the last week I have tracked and logged for 5 days straight( big goal) . I am 5'11" and currently 282 down 7 pounds since starting! my goal is to get to 210-215, however "they" say my IDEAL weight is 175 at the top end. That is what I weight at 18 yr and at 44 I feel that would be WAY to thin, but we will see once I hit my goal. So happy there is this group for support. :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • HannahRadRed
    Options
    Hello! :) I actually joined at the turn of the new year and logged every thing for about 3 months, lately I slacked a LOT so now I'm back and ready to go! I'm 5'10" and I'm ready to burn this fat off! :happy: