Day 9

MikeInAZ
MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
How did you do today?

I think I did really good. I'm at 25g for the day. This is the first time I was UNDER 30. I'm not eating much fruit right now. But that's ok. I'm supplementing. Long term, this diet wouldn't be good as there is too much good in fruits and veggies that Im avoiding right now because of the sugar.

But lets not remember why I'm doing this. To see if I can, to lose some extra poundage, to see how my body reacts. Ultimately, I think I could maintain the Sugar Free diet as long as I don't count naturally occurring sugars.

Anyway, onward and upward! Just keep busy and exercise and you should be good!

- Mike

Replies

1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    How did you do today?

I think I did really good. I'm at 25g for the day. This is the first time I was UNDER 30. I'm not eating much fruit right now. But that's ok. I'm supplementing. Long term, this diet wouldn't be good as there is too much good in fruits and veggies that Im avoiding right now because of the sugar.

But lets not remember why I'm doing this. To see if I can, to lose some extra poundage, to see how my body reacts. Ultimately, I think I could maintain the Sugar Free diet as long as I don't count naturally occurring sugars.

Anyway, onward and upward! Just keep busy and exercise and you should be good!

- Mike
    Good! Just keep it going Mike! You are certainly inspiring.
  • I have really gotten rid of most of sugar that is not in fruit or veggies,,,I know it is important to watch my sugar and I think I have done well, I just don't want to eliminate carrots , apples etc,, they r just to good and they keep me off the junk