New to the group!

Options
bodsmack7958
bodsmack7958 Posts: 47 Member
Hey guys, I just joined the group yesterday and am excited to be part of it. One pound a week is a great standard to look for and seems to be what I should focus on. Not all a bunch at one time, but an overall steady loss. I have been addicted to myfitnesspal since January and have lost 22 pounds since I have regularly started logging and exercising back in January. I am very motivated right now and am excited to keep moving myself forward. I am a good supporter and if anyone wants a person to help motivate and share tips or stories with I'm more than happy to help! Just add me! I'm seriously on this site everyday so I don't skip out on a week here or there. Anyways. I'll use this post as my first official weigh in. Good luck to all of you in the group! Wish me luck!

SW-226
CW-226
STG-210
LTG-200

Replies

• doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far and welcome to the group. There are a lot of really wonderful and supportive people here! Keep up the good work..you are doing fantastic!!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! You're going to absolutely LOVE US. :) (And I'm not just saying that because we are awesome lol) Congrats on how you've done so far! Hopefully we can all motivate each other to keep that going!!
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    Welcome :wink:
  • bodsmack7958
    bodsmack7958 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is a great group! Congrats on your loss this far!