Going Gluten Free and Need Some GF Pals!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• lacharp
    lacharp Posts: 66
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like! I started cutting out gluten from most of my diet (but would still have beer, or not worry about it if eating out with friends) a couple years ago, but recently got the firm diagnosis of being non-celiac gluten sensitive, so had to cut it out for reals, in everything and every day. I just started going full-on GF on March 18th.
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, I'm 100% gluten free, undiagnosed Celiac according to the GI doc. I do not intentionally eat gf, and I love to bake. I've been gf for almost 4 years now. I didn't see the GI until after I went gf, but she said she was pretty sure I had it based on my history. So much better now!! Hardly ever get sick (though when I do its a doozy, lol), and no more nausea, mouth sores, arthritis is better, and I'm not constantly fatigued.
  • bearsy0
    bearsy0 Posts: 3
    Options
    New as well and I would love an insight into other peoples diaries, feel free to add me as well :)
  • KindredSpirit89
    Options
    I'm brand new to being GF as well. Only just diagnosed so will hopefully be able to add some of you! x
  • michcat17
    michcat17 Posts: 13
    Options
    Diagnosed 3 years ago and my son (15 now) was diagnosed 6 mo after me. I love sharing recipes...I did start a post asking to share some favorite GF meals if you want to check that out...GF Fav Meals (started by Michcat17). Feel free to friend me too - the more then merrier and it does help. Thank goodness there are so many GF products out there now. I would love to go paleo but with 5 other people in the house, makes it difficult...but I try. Good luck and if you have any questions, well...we are here!