Today I played...

Options

Replies

• xGRAFIK
    xGRAFIK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    with myself ...(surprised nobody already said it)
  • GasnotGas
    GasnotGas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ^^ Boom Boom ! :)

I think I will have a bit of time free for some Battlefield 3 later.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Been sick since monday... starting to feel better but can't workout due to sinus/chest congestion still.
    I've been playing a few pogo games and then my normal mmorpg (Runescape)
    They brought back a few 'old school' servers from 2007--been working on my "noob" lol
    There were only 23 skills back then--2 less than there are now. And combat max level was 126, whereas now it's 200.

My old school stats: (my stats for the current version of the game can be found on the Impressive Gaming Feats thread)

MyNoobStats_Apr19_2013_zpsc4997d56.jpg
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns on my DS.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Some Zumba Fitness Rush on my X360 and maybe some Defiance later tonight after work.

How do you like the Defiance game?

I'm quite liking it so far, I watched the first episode of the tv show too and I enjoyed it. Haven't delved too much into it because of a lot of shifts at work lately, but it's got it's nicepoints (nice graphics & music/sounds, action-oriented, etc.), I usually stick to the more traditional DnD-esque fantasy types so this is farely fresh for me.
  • Dangerkitty79
    Dangerkitty79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ocarina of time---revisiting Hyrule.
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    Ocarina of time---revisiting Hyrule.

Definitely my favorite game of all time. That's not a unique stance, but...I can't help it. Just so good :)
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Some Zumba Fitness Rush on my X360 and maybe some Defiance later tonight after work.

How do you like the Defiance game?

I'm quite liking it so far, I watched the first episode of the tv show too and I enjoyed it. Haven't delved too much into it because of a lot of shifts at work lately, but it's got it's nicepoints (nice graphics & music/sounds, action-oriented, etc.), I usually stick to the more traditional DnD-esque fantasy types so this is farely fresh for me.

watched my daughter play it all day yesterday and today. Its not my style of TPS, ill play Fallout 3/New Vegas. But she likes it, it seems kinda boring to me. go someplace, shoot mutants, go someplace else, turn off a signal, shoot mutants, go someplace else, shoot more mutants, find a pod, shoot more mutants, etc. The graphics are good if boring and plain and the storyline is semi interesting. I really enjoyed the TV show but the game is lack luster, especially how its been talked up and i LOVE the other games Trion Worlds has, including EON and Rift.
  • Veronicathebeautiful
    Options
    League of legends and WoW. >.>
  • MustachioNerd
    Options
    Today I played some LoL and some RPG maker.
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    After taking a break from League of Legends for a few months, I played a game vs bots and did terrible. :( But that's my gaming today. :O
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Bioshock infinite
  • cacklingcat
    cacklingcat Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just started Warframe
  • GasnotGas
    GasnotGas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bioshock infinite

That game looks fantastic, I was going to buy it on Saturday but decided to buy (and hopefully complete) Bioshock 2 first.

Very impressed with Bioshock 2 so far.
  • Rangarth
    Rangarth Posts: 121
    Options
    Played SWTOR and got to 53.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    stronghold crusader :D
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    still geeking out on the FF beta lol. Fiance played the Simcity all day so I'm trying to get as much beta time in as I can before they take it down for the week :(
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    World of Tanks......that is all :happy:
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Still working on getting 3 stars on all the cups on Mario Kart 7. On 100 ccs right now, one more cup to conquer.

I LOVE MK7. I ground that game into the floor.

TONIGHT- INJUSTICE!!!

I haven't put down Injustice since it came out. I think I'm averaging 4 hours a night at least, which is definitely sad....but fracking awesome. The game is amazing.
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling for an RPG and am open for suggestions. I putzed around on DDO F2P for a bit, but it didn't grab me. I downloaded SWTOR F2P this past weekend and that has been enjoyable, but getting tired of the reminders of what I would be receiving if I would subscribe - which isn't going to happen.

Thinking of purchasing GW2 and probably will if there is a price drop.