Day 11

MikeInAZ
MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
Well, somehow, even with having a little bite of the Big Ear Bunny, I ended the day a 26 grams of sugar. Not sure how that happened. But I'll take it! I had a lot of protein today. I did a boot camp workout, so that will help. Even after eating dinner I'm over 800 calories UNDER my goal (exercise adjusted). I literarily can't eat any more!

I tried Dr. Pepper 10 today. It tasted more like real Dr Pepper, but only has 10 calories and 2g of Sugar. So what's worse for you? A Diet Dr. Pepper with Aspartame in it or a Dr. Pepper 10 with HFCS and Aspartame in it?? I guess, I might as well stick with the Diet Dr. Pepper and leave out the calories, sugar and HFCS. They're both evil, but we all have our vices right??

All in all, it was a good day! Hope yours was good too!

- Mike

Replies

• carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    i would do regular soda before diet soda but i dont actually drink soda at all.

I blew my sugars at breakfast yesterday because i put honey on my greek yogurt. But that was my only "vice" yesterday:)

Edited to disclose that i did have 3 tasty beers last night so i guess i did have a vice- but not of the sugar variety!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    I tried carrot juice. It was terrible. :sick:
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Carrot juice alone is awful. But mix it with some orange and strawberry, it's really good. But carrots are REALLY high in sugar