sign - ups

Options
marcelka77
marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
Here is your first step into transformation ! This is where you will sign-up !

SIGN-UPS will end April 22nd , 2013 @ 11:55 p.m.!!!
Simple and sweet little form! Just let me know alittle about yourself!

Name:
How much do you weigh:
How many lbs would you like to lose?:
What are your goals along this journey?:
Will you be committed?:
What is your weakness (food wise)?
Random fact about yourself ?
THIS CHALLENGE ITS OPEN FOR EVERYONE FROM EVERYWHERE but If coming from recently canceled@ The Mfp Biggest Loser Spring Edition@ - your team ? - I will try to keep you together - but can't promise! (I was in orange team)

Replies

• marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh: 166.8

How many lbs would you like to lose?: 20lbs ...my UGW is 125 (so 41.8)

What are your goals along this journey?: feel more confident to wear dress and shorts this summer , feel healthier, finally break some bad eating habits.

Will you be committed?: YES!!!!! YES!!! YESSS!!! and will keep motivating my team mates

What is your weakness (food wise)? i love fresh bread .....hmmmm and cheese and chocolate

Random fact about yourself ? I am from Czech Republic but have been living in London (England) for nearly 15 years.

I was in orange team

SIGN-UPS will end April 22nd , 2013 @ 11:55 p.m.!!! April 25th ,2013 , I WILL HAVE YOU IN YOUR TEAMS!!! :D

Name:
    How much do you weigh:
    Will you be committed?:
  • ReDeCook
    ReDeCook Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Name: Renee DeCook

How much do you weigh: 189 lbs :sad:
    This is the worst shape I have ever been in my life.

How many lbs would you like to lose?: about 70 lbs
    I have a BMI of 31 right now and I would like a healthy BMI of 20.

What are your goals along this journey?: I would like to tone my upper body and have a better muscle tone throughout my body.
    I would also like to acheive the best shape of my life when I turn 30 in August.

Will you be committed?: Yes, definitely.
    I am determined to get in the best shape of my life. I want to be an active healthy person for my future nursing career.

What is your weakness (food wise)? I am a vegetarian, but I am not eating healthy right now.
    My big bad foods are: Pizza, Chips, Fries, Cheese, Booze, and Ice Cream. :drinker:

Random fact about yourself? I am a proud Italian, I like to knit, and I am in nursing school.
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Name: Niki
    How much do you weigh: 191.4
    How many lbs would you like to lose?: 51 lbs to UGW
    What are your goals along this journey?: lost a few more lbs and give me extra motivation on my journey.
    Will you be committed?: Of course!
    What is your weakness (food wise)? soda...I can turn down almost any food but soda always gets me!
    Random fact about yourself ? I used to do some modeling when I was a teenager...you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me now!!!
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Name: Morgan
    How much do you weigh: 199
    How many lbs would you like to lose?: 60 pounds:)
    What are your goals along this journey?: I want to be healthier, feel good clothes shopping again and STOP living in the past "I USED to be 115 pounds" I would like to live that again! And I want to be in shape for when I do choose to have kids, I want to be a good example for them....oh and a bikini on my honeymoon:)
    Will you be committed?: Absolutely ( I am getting married in October, I HAVE to be committed! Why pay all that money for a dress and photographer and be unhappy with how you look?)
    What is your weakness (food wise)? Macaroni and cheese, pad thai...um clearly carbs are my weakness:)
    Random fact about yourself ? I have been riding horses before I could walk, they are my passion and hot yoga is a close second ( yoga is the reason I dont smack someone at work! ) hahah
  • Jennifer8348683
    Jennifer8348683 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Name: Jennifer
    How much do you weigh: 175
    How many lbs would you like to lose?: 25 lbs
    What are your goals along this journey?: To slim down and to complete my boot-camp class without stopping...including push-ups!!
    Will you be committed?: Yes.
    What is your weakness (food wise)? Anything not good for me. :blushing:
    Random fact about yourself ? I love to read.
  • fitTomika
    fitTomika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Name: Hello my name is Tomika Johnson
    How much do you weigh: My current weight is 289
    How many lbs would you like to lose?: I want to loose 15 pounds a month thats 75 pound
    What are your goals along this journey?: My goals are to get stronger, and just overall change my mental and phyiscal
    Will you be committed?: Yes
    What is your weakness (food wise)? sweets and fast food
    Random fact about yourself I luv Zumba and skating
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    Options
    I will check in tonight,! Thank you for restarting this challenge, yay!
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jen
    My Current weight is 140lbs
    I want to lose 20lbs (UGW is 120lbs)
    My main goal is to be fitter and a better example for my children
    I am very commited
    My weakness is bread especially the freshly baked stuff from my local bakers!
    Random fact:- Happy welsh woman with a mad welsh dog!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Name: Elly

How much do you weigh: 262.6

How many lbs would you like to lose?: 62.6lbs

What are your goals along this journey?: Lose weight and continue being fit

Will you be committed?: let me think about that and I will get back to you, well duh ofcourse I will

What is your weakness (food wise)? weekends

Random fact about yourself ? I hate peanut butter
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Name: Marsha

How much do you weigh: 218.6 pounds

How many lbs would you like to lose?: 88.6

What are your goals along this journey?: I want to feel comfortable in my own skin. I want to be beautiful in my husband's eyes. I want to wear my wedding ring again. I want to feel confident and sexy. I want to be able to keep up with my husband when we go on hikes...I am TIRED of being left behind!

Will you be committed?: YES! YES! YES!

What is your weakness (food wise)? Sweet things...chocolate...

Random fact about yourself ? I have 3 grown sons who still live at home. I work full time and am also currently attending classes at UNC-Greensboro for my MBA.
  • sherrielynn70
    sherrielynn70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Name: Sherrie

How much do you weigh? 215.4

How many pounds would you like to lose?: 75

What are your goals along this journey?: I want to be healthy and to feel confident. I didn't have a weight problem until I was in my 30's, and I want to look and feel the way that I did before I gained all of this weight.

Will you be committed?: Absolutely Yes!!!

What is your weakness (food wise)?: chocolate, potato chips, eating when I am stressed

Random fact about yourself: I am a mom to one young son. My husband and I like to be active, but I feel like I can't keep up. I work full-time as an Athletic Trainer, and feel like I need to be healthy and be a positive role model to my athletes because of my profession.
  • cricketdc
    cricketdc Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Name: Christine
    How much do you weigh: 158.8

How many lbs would you like to lose?: 18.8

What are your goals along this journey?: I want to start loving me. And I want to look fabulous during the wedding of my daughter this October 26, 2013.

Will you be committed?: Yes - I have to fit the gown I purchased last year when I was size 6/8.

What is your weakness (food wise)? Definitely sweets!!

Random fact about yourself ? A wife, a mother of a bride to be. Married to my senior prom date for almost 28 years. Got married right after college. People say I am a young mother of the bride and grandmother.
  • BlairW_13
    BlairW_13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Name: Blair
    How much do you weigh: 147
    How many lbs would you like to lose?: 27 lbs
    What are your goals along this journey?: To make healthy eating and working out a habit and lifestyle.
    Will you be committed?: Yes
    What is your weakness (food wise)? Chocolate
    Random fact about yourself ? I like to read
  • yoyotired
    yoyotired Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How many lbs would you like to lose?: 30 pounds

What are your goals along this journey?: To stay committed and accountable

Will you be committed?: YES, NOW IS THE TIME!

What is your weakness (food wise)? Chocolate and carbs!

Random fact about yourself: Graduated from Napoleon, OH
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Name: Monet
    How much do you weigh: 208.2
    How many lbs would you like to lose?: 90
    What are your goals along this journey?: Get Healthy eating and excercise part of my daily life for me and fam.
    Will you be committed?: yes
    What is your weakness (food wise)? cheese, processed/high sodium foods
    Random fact about yourself ? addicted to urban fantasy books and Harry potter movies (but haven't read the books yet *Hides for cover*)
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Name: Kasi (aprilstar480)
    How much do you weigh: 162.8
    How many lbs would you like to lose?: 30
    What are your goals along this journey?: Get healthy and fit
    Will you be committed?: Yep
    What is your weakness (food wise)? Potatoes
    Random fact about yourself ? 4 kids, married almost 4 years, Waitress, Love the outdoors
  • briggsf
    briggsf Posts: 28
    Options
    How much do you weigh: 166.8

How many lbs would you like to lose?: 20lbs ...my UGW is 125 (so 41.8)

What are your goals along this journey?: feel more confident to wear dress and shorts this summer , feel healthier, finally break some bad eating habits.

Will you be committed?: YES!!!!! YES!!! YESSS!!! and will keep motivating my team mates

What is your weakness (food wise)? i love fresh bread .....hmmmm and cheese and chocolate

Random fact about yourself ? I am from Czech Republic but have been living in London (England) for nearly 15 years.

I was in orange team

SIGN-UPS will end April 22nd , 2013 @ 11:55 p.m.!!! April 25th ,2013 , I WILL HAVE YOU IN YOUR TEAMS!!! :D

Name:
    How much do you weigh:
    Will you be committed?:
  • briggsf
    briggsf Posts: 28
    Options
    Name: Felita
    Current weight: 233lbs
    Like to lose: 70lbs
    Goals along this journey: I will start preparing more of my meals, commit to at least 30min of some form of exercise daily. And definitely stop looking at the scale for results only. I will appreciate my accomplishments even if the scale doesn't move as fast as I would like.
    Committed? Yes, finally
    Food weakness: breads and desserts
    Random fact about me: I'm a wife, mother(2 sons) and grandmother(1 grand-daughter, 1 grand-son):))
  • JasminArias
    JasminArias Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Name: Jasmin

How much do you weigh: 173 lbs :cry:

How many lbs would you like to lose?: 40 lbs

What are your goals along this journey?: My goal is to make this journey a life style change and be healthier for my family.

Will you be committed?: Absolutely 110% committment!

What is your weakness (food wise)? I have a weakness for chocolate and pasta...

Random fact about yourself ? I am married and have 3 boys and I love to read books especially mystery!!!
  • squishypop
    squishypop Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Name: Christy
    How much do you weigh: 150lbs
    How many lbs would you like to lose?: 25lbs
    What are your goals along this journey?: Continue down my current path, regular excercise and proper food portions
    Will you be committed?: Hell yea!
    What is your weakness (food wise)? Fried foods!
    Random fact about yourself? I love cats, style and hope to start a clothing blog when I reach my goal!