Checking In!

Options
Just a quick check in to see how everyone is doing this week with your goal challenge? I have been doing well,and tried out some new exercise routines yesterday,but am sore today. I have not completed my walking challenge yet with my friend. Darn weather!

Replies

• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I've gotten my rear out of bed every day to exercise before work. I did take my scheduled rest day on Monday (that's my super busy day at work so I take the extra 90 minutes in the morning to sleep a little!:smile: ) Other than that, things seem to be on track.

I hope the weather gets better so you can get your walks!
  • Sara13CH
    Sara13CH Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have been eating plant based and loving it. And I have been increasing my walks and time a lot. I am loving getting a nice 30-60 minute walk a day in. It makes such a difference.

Good for you for trying out some new routines!

And great job getting out of bed to exercise!
  • tabbyrose727
    tabbyrose727 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I managed to get some exercise in but weather didn't permit the sunny outings I'd hoped for. I plan to keep it up, even for only 15 minutes a day, exercise and (weather permitting) get outside! :)

hope you can get to your walks soon!
  • Aboele79
    Aboele79 Posts: 40
    Options
    i have managed to stick to my goal this week surprisingly haven't missed my daily exercise yet. Even went fro a social skate with my derby girls ( they thought the distraction would do me good ) last night so that was a bonus.
  • susanjean62
    susanjean62 Posts: 200
    Options
    Wow,that's great! Love that determination.
  • susanjean62
    Options
    Way to eat and exercise. So proud of you all!
  • susanjean62
    Options
    That's the way to pursue your goals. Moving forward!
  • susanjean62
    Options
    Way to be motivated and so happy you are getting the much needed support!
  • susanjean62
    Options
    When I did those new exercise routines,I hurt my neck and can hardly move it,so have been taking it easy the last couple of days. I am going to attempt some cardio today. I have been on the move all weekend,and eating out,but am sticking to my diet goal. Have a great day,Ladies :happy: